Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if you guys think Martin Palermo will replace Julio Cruz, when he reaches 100% fitness. Bielsa seems to like to carry 3 center-forwards on his roster. Remember last year he left Cruz of the Copa America team. Just wanted to hear your thoughts. Palermo 9

·
Registered
938 Posts
I heard on the news that Palermo got injured last Friday during training. Who knows when he will be 100%, probably never. About Bielsa leaving Cruz out of the Copa America team, what a BIG mistake! Remember when Palermo missed the 3 penalties in the match vs. Colombia? LMAO! That must be a record! Nobody is that BAD!!! I'm sure Cruz wouldn't have missed 3 penalties in the same match!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I just read something about Palermo getting money for damages for not getting the trsnfer to Lazio. If he's really hurt again he may never go anywhere. Too bad.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The injury is not serios. He will be in the starting line up on Sunday against Argentinos Juniors. Oh by the way, do you judge a forward by his success with penalty kicks? remember anyone can take it. Palermo knows how to find the back of net, something Julio Cruz does not do.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
buggo,

you are making stupid comments about palermo. who cares if he has a bad game. julio cruz is no where near being as good as palermo. it seems like even if he didnt have that bad game, someone always tries to find a fault in him. i dont give a damn what anyone says because if they think palermo is a joke, then they are a joke themself.

Forza PALERMO!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I like Palermo's physical presence in the game.

What i dont know is why he is still playin for boca and not in Italy .

Palermo's only problem is that (i might be wrong) he does not use his head to score, he prefares his feet.
(i saw that in Copa america, the games he played)

And we should not judje him on Penalty shots he missed.
I judje the deffence on letting 3 goals pass the keeper when we lost 3-0 against Colombia.

Palermo should be instead of Cruz.

Riquelme should defenatively be in the lineup too
(what if Veron got injured God forbids).

Pablo Aimar should replace ortega (at least the second Halftime).

Almeyda should replace simeone against Brazil.

My wish is Redondo in the line up instead of the ubove 2 :(

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Ortega should never come off !!!!!!!!

Aimer is good and worthy replacement for the great Ortega

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so many number 9's around :D
batigol9 inzaghi9 and now palermo9
i think like changing my nick to anelka9.
he got the no.9 shirt at PSG.:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
yes indeed i need to become TAZZ9 hahaaha!!!!!!

eh-em no one is laughing....hhmmmmm..........

Anyway seriously guys i thinik that it is imperitive that Ortega be replaced by Aimar before the next W.C.

·
Registered
938 Posts
If Palermo is so GREAT why is he at almost 27 years old still playing in Argentina? Most GOOD Argentinian players leave to Europe when they are 20-22 years old so why is Palermo still in Argentina?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Palermo shouldn't play, what if Argentina recieves a penalty? :)
I never thought Cruz would make it in the Argentinian team. He isn't a fraction of how good he is compared with Batigol, Claudio Lopez and Hernan Crespo for instance. ;)
In other words Cruz pretty much sucks :D

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Palermo should be on the national team when he gets back in form. Which is soon, I hope. He is more useful than Cruz, that's for sure. I am even going to go as far as to say that Saviola needs to be picked in front of Cruz.

And tazz, until Ortega has a bad game then we can start thinking about replacing him with the unexperienced Aimar.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pajermo in the national team? I dont think so. Pajermo is dull and stiff, all he knows is how to tip the ball in the net. He wont be in the line up any time soon :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts