Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I know Martin Laursen is only on loan at AC Milan. We should bring him back! He is playing at his internetional side, he is young and he also played well this year. Probably many defenders will go and we need reinforcements - and not nameless ones!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I think we should defintly take back laursen. He is a goof leader and he has experince from serie a. If we sell canna it should be to Milan. Then we can take back laursen too....

if we get a coach who plays 3-4-1-2 we don`t need him but otherwise he can do a loth in parma.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Laursen has had his bad games too this year.

With Sensini getting on and Canna likely to leave we really need to consider our defensive options. The other week we were linked with Adani from Fiorentina.

KLP

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Laursen laughs off Parma link

Wednesday 24th April 2002

Denmark international defender Martin Laursen has scotched rumours that he is about to join Parma and insisted he is willing to fight for his place at AC Milan.

"No thanks, I feel good at Milan," he said. "Now I'm ready to play in a great team. I have played a number of matches and I needed to understand the way Milan play.

"Coming here I knew it would be impossible to play every match but here a good player can become a better player."

Vice-president Adriano Galliani added: "I know Parma asked for information about Laursen. I also know that Juventus asked about our midfielder Gattuso.

"But I can answer now, next year these two players will again be Milan players."

Milan still harbour hopes of a Champions' League place next season and Laursen is aware Sunday's encounter with former club Verona is a must-win game.

"It's a very important match for both teams," he said. "We need to win to keep our dream of a Champions' League spot alive. Verona need at least one point to save themselves."

onefootball

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Give us one reason why would Laursen get back to Parma :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts