Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two great players of the Italian game have suffered a rather dissapointing campaign,Hidetoshi nakata and Martin Jorgensen,two skilful players and great characters have struggled this season hopefully we'll get to see both of them more soon.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Nakata has been dreadful and as for Jorgensen, I don't understand why we don't play him...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Martin will be always injured ...his first years in Udine he was always injured, then we have learnt how to made training him and how to cure him...he had even a personal trainer
U must do the same as we did or Martin will be always out

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Nakata's rubbish. I don't know on what basis you can call him "one of the great players of the Italian game" - he's underachieved for years. No idea why we bought him, presumably just to sell more (Toyota-sponsored) shirts in Japan.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually think Nakata is quite a skilful player and can have a major influence at fiorentina,If he's played in the right position he can be very effective.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Nakata hasn't been good since Perugia. He scored a few great goals for Roma though and I guess the €30M fee paid by Parma also helped his reputation...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts