Xtratime Community banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,224 Posts

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
Varane, Mendy, Odriozola, Asensio, Jovic, Militao, Valverde, Brahim Díaz, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Odegaard, Takefusa Kubo, (and a bunch of other players who are on loan)

Madrid's future looks bright :hopefull:

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Indeed. Zidanesque. GK a bit suspect perhaps?
I would go as far as saying Michael Laudrup-esque ;)

Those types of passes were his trademark really and should be associated with his name.

Yeah perhaps the keeper should have done better but that doesn’t take anything away from the pass.

Guess the future looks bright for Norwegian football with Ødegaard and Håland Jr. :D

·
Administrator
52,175 Posts
He is a stud, just needs to take it to the next level. Hope to see him in Serie A, he seems like natural baller nr 10 central AM that's not used anymore much in some top leagues.

·
Registered
44,343 Posts
He is a stud, just needs to take it to the next level. Hope to see him in Serie A, he seems like natural baller nr 10 central AM that's not used anymore much in some top leagues.
He'll play for Madrid after 2021.

·
Administrator
52,175 Posts
He'll play for Madrid after 2021.
I hope so, but I believe it when I see it. 2 years is a long time and in that time there can be plenty of shiny toys Perez can sign that might change their mind. Or reduce Odegaard to fringe reserve role like some of their talents are facing right now this season.

·
Registered
44,343 Posts
I hope so, but I believe it when I see it. 2 years is a long time and in that time there can be plenty of shiny toys Perez can sign that might change their mind. Or reduce Odegaard to fringe reserve role like some of their talents are facing right now this season.
Yeah, two years is a long time but it's Ødegaard's own plan to play another season at RS before moving to Madrid on a permanent basis. Madrid will probably try to persuade him to make the move to their first team by promising him an important role. Ødegaard though is persistent in his belief and it'll take quite a lot for him to make changes to his plans, especially if RS make the Champions League. He'd need to skydive really badly in his performances in order for Madrid to even consider getting rid of him.

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
Third best player in La Liga so far according to average ratings behind only Messi and Benzema (Real and Barca should be excluded anyway). Seems like he's starting to reach that world class level. Hope he can keep it up!

101 - 109 of 109 Posts