Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MArtha...

I have seen her play for both Brazil and Umeå now and I must say I am very impressed, 18 year old and shines like no other in the pitch every time, how can that german player Prinz been choosen as the best player? What can she do MArtha can't (like comparing Ronaldinho to Ballack)?

I see Martha as the Ronaldinho of women's football, those runs and those nice tricks she can do reminds me of Ronaldinho.:D

She actualy makes it worth watching women's football even for the most skeptic. The only thing she needs to practise is her efficiency, she needs to get some muscles and get a good efficient shot with both her feet, she got some briliant chanses against Frankfurt but her finnish was most times really bad.

·
Registered
269 Posts
tricolornr1 said:
I have seen her play for both Brazil and Umeå now and I must say I am very impressed, 18 year old and shines like no other in the pitch every time, how can that german player Prinz been choosen as the best player? What can she do MArtha can't (like comparing Ronaldinho to Ballack)?

I see Martha as the Ronaldinho of women's football, those runs and those nice tricks she can do reminds me of Ronaldinho.:D

She actualy makes it worth watching women's football even for the most skeptic. The only thing she needs to practise is her efficiency, she needs to get some muscles and get a good efficient shot with both her feet, she got some briliant chanses against Frankfurt but her finnish was most times really bad.
The San Diego Spirit thought highly enough of Marta that they traded away their #1 draft choice Aly Wagner and signed Marta to a contract. Unfortunately the WUSA suspended operations last September so that is why Marta is currently playing in Sweden and not in San Diego. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts