Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The brazilian girl is the best player the lord of eternal darkness has seen. She has skills that not many male players posses. She is a joy to watch. She could have played against men.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
redhat said:
clips, anything?
Sadly the womens game dont get that much coverage. Even the lord of eternal darkness and master of all galaxies cannot provide you with such clips.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,665 Posts
Lord Galactus said:
Is this all you men think about?:yuck:
No, not at all. Men don't think about, men do it. Those that only think about it, like the trolls that often polute this forum, have another name but I'm too polite to write it down. :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,665 Posts
Lord Galactus said:
The brazilian girl is the best player the lord of eternal darkness has seen. She has skills that not many male players posses. She is a joy to watch. She could have played against men.
I confirm that Marta is an absolutely amazing player.

Lord should try to get some clips from the Swedish tv as Marta is playing for the Swedish champions Umeå and their games are often shown live up here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,665 Posts
MutOofd said:
Hilarious considering the guy is a troll himself. :thumbsup:
If you have any problems regarding any of my posts please use the PM function. Thanks.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,453 Posts
MutOofd said:
Hilarious considering the guy is a troll himself. :thumbsup:
I know, but he is smart about it and they dont realise
he has put the wool over their eyes...

And sorry to be sexist here but no matter how good a
famale player becomes, she still wont be able to hack it
at men's professional level :smileani:
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
where ever there is the word female u will straight forward notice the presence of the one and only lucky luciano :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,665 Posts
Lucky Luciano said:
I know, but he is smart about it and they dont realise
he has put the wool over their eyes...
To be called a troll by people like you and your Belgian boyfriend it is absolutely priceless :)

Lucky Luciano said:
And sorry to be sexist here but no matter how good a
famale player becomes, she still wont be able to hack it
at men's professional level :smileani:
You're not being sexist you're just being ignorant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts


Only 20 years old and won the best female player of the year award. I saw some clips on tv and she looked very good. We will be hearing a lot from her in the future, that's for sure
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,453 Posts
Filipe Reis said:
To be called a troll by people like you and your Belgian boyfriend it is absolutely priceless :)
Enjoy it then, and he is not my boyfriend, but rather
my mistress, I saved that job for you :flirt: :kiss:

Filipe Reis said:
You're not being sexist you're just being ignorant.
Evidence son? :shades: Where is the female player who
hacked it in men's level?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,665 Posts
Lucky Luciano said:
Enjoy it then, and he is not my boyfriend, but rather
my mistress, I saved that job for you :flirt: :kiss:
save your kisses for your pal that made you your new forum Lucy :shades:

Lucky Luciano said:
Evidence son? :shades: Where is the female player who
hacked it in men's level?
Women do not play football with men. They have their own leagues and the aim of Women's Football is not to compete with men but simply to give women the possibility to play the game aswell. I know this is something too complicated for your brain but perhaps one day you'll be able to understand it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,453 Posts
Filipe Reis said:
save your kisses for your pal that made you your new forum Lucy :shades:
There is nothing like rejection....ok I respect your decision
but you know where to find me :relieved:

Filipe Reis said:
Women do not play football with men. They have their own leagues and the aim of Women's Football is not to compete with men but simply to give women the possibility to play the game aswell. I know this is something too complicated for your brain but perhaps one day you'll be able to understand it.
No, its you who needs the extra brain cells...

I said women cannot hack it at men's level, not that
they cannot play football :doh:

Good day ;)
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top