Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Martin Demichelis is one of the best central defenders that River Plate has "made". Just reading his name makes me remember that 2003 title..and no doubt he was a key player of that trophy, a strong wall.

I remeber when he started at Bayern, he wasn't playing as good as he did in River. Many things influenced in his performance, first Hietzfield was confused with his position..then he injured and didn't playing for a couple of months.
Nowadays, I only read about Demichelis performance in the web when he does something outstanding..I haven't seen him playing since he left River...

He should be about 26 years old..and at the present day he hasn't played for the NT.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
He's more into a defensive midfield role now under Felix Magath(Bayern München Coach) and doing quite well.
In summer were rumours he was a little unhappy with his lack of playing time, but now he seems settled.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
he is 24 according to the article, i have always said demichelis should be the starting cb with either ayala or heinze for the seleccion.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
He was great for River, but cannot say on how he is doing now, as I don't watch the german league anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts