Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck to Zenit,the only Russian team in the european cups......

Sadly Zenit is without their goalkeeper,Contofalsky is injuried.....nevertheless hope that Arshavin and Kerzhakov can do a good game.....

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Yeah, I hope Zenit can get a good result away and then finish them at home. It would be great to see one Russian club in the quarter finals. Vpered Zenit! :boxing:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OAnimal said:
Yeah, I hope Zenit can get a good result away and then finish them at home. It would be great to see one Russian club in the quarter finals. Vpered Zenit! :boxing:
Yeah...and tk to Zenit Russia should fiinish 9th place in the uefa rankings for the season 07-08....and this way having the Russian champion of 2006 directly qualified for the Champions league of 2007-2008......so respect to Zenit..... :thumbsup:

Only Romania can pass Russia in 9th place,if they win four games and draw one more they can do that.....i am already not counting with today results(one win and one draw for them)

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Well, Romania can do it, because their teams have played very well so far. So Zenit better kick Marseille's ass... :scared:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arshavin,goal..... :thumbsup:

How much longer this guy will stay in Russian league?....dont believe that any russian club can buy him,not even Dynamo Moscow...

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Great stuff, now hold on Zenit. :thmbup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Zenit won 1-0...... :thumbsup:

Altough they could have scored the second in the last 20 minutes.....Trifonov hit the bar......Marseille played with 10 players in the last 20 min....Ribery was send off....also Oruma saw a yellow card and will not play in St petersburg.....

So great news to Zenit,a victory and the two best Marseille players are out of the second leg..... :thumbsup: .....

Skrtel saw a yellow card and will be out of the game in St Petersburg....surely this hurts Zenit because he is a good player....

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
really i m for olympique of marseille but you deserved the victory in the 2nd half time
and i m happy to see a GREAT GOAL against my team , this arshavin was ..... I dont find a word for him .... too strong
at the next week for a good game and that the best win ;)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great goal by Arshavin....... :thumbsup:

Zenit missed tree great chances in the last 15 minutes ....bad misses by Trifonov and Kerzhakov.....

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
personaly if it's was a player of marseille where miss this action , he is merely dead :D
I speak in the situation of the 0-1 not in your situation of course

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dmitriy said:
Is it me or is Kerzhakov's finishing seriously suffering?
Yeah....... well i have to say that Marseille has two or tree good chances till Ribery red card.....

Btw,Oruma is a awesome player......maybe Spartak Moscow can buy him.....

Kartoch,what is Oruma price? :cool: :tongue: :)

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
oruma price , if you give the money at me , I accept all the proposition :p
but you will see our best player the next week , Lorik Cana very good and I hope Civelli will play (defenseur) , he is very good
and Arshavin price ? :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kartoch said:
oruma price , if you give the money at me , I accept all the proposition :p
but you will see our best player the next week , Lorik Cana very good and I hope Civelli will play (defenseur) , he is very good
and Arshavin price ? :D
15 millions....Kerzhakov-10-12 millions.....

Zenit should not make it less than that.....and i believe that even with that money they will not sell them,but the players want to play in big leagues,so....

See Zenit is sponsor by the number one gas company in the world,Gazprom, so... :eekani: :tongue:

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
yes I have seen the sponsor :D
I m happy to see the russian football grown up and he hope to see them in the european cup 2010
indeed I want russian football and the zenith grown up after the game against my team is it's possible :D
no ?
ok I have tried :p

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dmitriy said:
Arshavin at this moment for me is worth 15mil, somewhere around 12-13 mil. Kerzhakov I think would struggle at one of the big leagues.

Still, Carvalho>Arshavin.
Yeah i agree Carvalho is the best player in the russian league....altough Arshavin works more for the team...Daniel is one man show realy,he almost play only for himself and sometimes that is bad for Cska.... :)

Well Dmitry,if Zenit sell Arshavin or Kerzhakov they will lose 80 per cent of their attacking power,that will hurt the club realy bad.......if Zenit could buy a good right winger and a good mid to play behind Ars-Ker they will be fighting for the russian league till the end.....

Realy pity to see Rubin and Moskva finnishing ahead of Zenit last year,only 6th place.... :depress: :thmbdown:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kartoch said:
yes I have seen the sponsor :D
I m happy to see the russian football grown up and he hope to see them in the european cup 2010
indeed I want russian football and the zenith grown up after the game against my team is it's possible :D
no ?
ok I have tried :p
Altough,Gazprom should put more money in Zenit,realy...they should buy some mid.....

Btw,so Ribery is out of the second leg....and Oruma??? :undecide:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts