Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bruno N’Gotty, the French full back of AC Milan has confirmed he will leave the Italian giants for Marseille in a FF 25m (€3.8m) deal. N’Gotty said he no longer wants to play under Milan coach Alberto Zaccheroni.

“I don’t want to play for AC Milan anymore. I’d prefer to leave the club rather than spend another year on the bench. Leaving Milan for Marseille is a sporting choice. I couldn’t stay at a club where the coach doesn’t have faith in me. If the coach had left, I would have stayed,” said the player.

He added: “I will sign a three year contract with Marseille on Tuesday or Wednesday. Marseille want to build an ambitious team and I know that the fans are really great there. Marseille is the most prestigious club in France and this is a great opportunity for me to return to my best with a club that believes in me.”

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
In that case he'll make company from Italy togheter with Kennet Andersson and Klas "Klabbe" Ingesson, the swedes from Bologna :D:):cool::):D

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
And Monaco have signed Coco.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Milan denies Coco rumors Posted July 7, 2000 - 20:47 by Matt
Milan's Francesco Coco has said he wants to move away from Milan and rumors said that
he had already signed for Monaco but today Milan denied the rumors.
Francesco Coco is going to be with the team during the whole pre-season and then Milan
will decide the player's future.

D

·
0 Posts
When Maldini retires, don't tell me Coco is going to be his replacement? :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts