Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Again you're confusing Rapid and Austria (or did you mean the NT this time?).

Katzer is a very overrated player, called up to the national team mainly because he's dating the NT-coach's daughter. Okay in defense, rather shaky in offense, and you always have to "fear" some big mistakes. Okay at standard situations, though his last goal came from pure luck...

I'd rate him somewhere between 7 and 9, depending on form.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Katzer is ok...he's quite flexible for a defender, but nothing special really. Good squad player.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
My turn: How comes you're interested in Rapid?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Similar to Millwall, in my view.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the reason im so interested is that austrian football isnt broadcasted where i live but i seen austria play and players such as Hiden,Macho are great and Ivanschitz is amazing.So since i love those 3 i support rapid but soon i will like not learn about the rest of the league and there clubs.

also i gotta ask you i saw on a rapid teamsheet Sebastion Martinez,Is he a excellent dribble like south americans or is like gilberto more a hardman

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Thanks for your interest, even if it's in the wrong club...;)

Martinez is Austro-Uruguayan, his father played for the "correct" club...:D. So he's not exactly a South American style player, but a normal European midfielder. More a dribbler than a hardman, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts