Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Allright, so the topic is Marko van Pantelaar or Pantelinho, your choice really and I'm curious; who thinks he should be in the squad and who doesn't?

..and add a poll with the following choices:

1) Yes, he should be playing for the Serbian NT and he's good enough.
2) No, he's not good enough, does more harm than good.
3) I couldn't care less as long as he does well.

Come on, get your asses to work lazy admins.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Not bad PS there Zoric.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
who else do we got? But seriously he is a useful player to have, not a quality striker but he can sometimes be problematic for defenders, he runs a lot and creates space for his team-mates. If things are going well with the NT with him being in the squad, than why try to fix something that isn't broken?
Its a 1) for me

·
Registered
27,398 Posts
well i think everyone should say #3. He is good enough to make the squad, but I don't think he's earned a starting spot.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Of course he should be in the squad. It's not as if we're gifted up top and although he can sometimes be utter shite, he can also be good at times.

His work rate his good, he has passion and his build up play is good. He doesn't score enough goals but this could change now that he's got a couple. A lot of it has to do with confidence.

Either way, he was involved in a lot of our goals during the qualifiers and we didn't look as good without him in the side.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Ok, so if we don't field Pantelic, who exactly do we start out there ? Lazovic ?

This should be a poll regarding Zigic's spot in the NT, considering he plays 5 games a season.

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
God dammit Zoric! I thought we settled for Marco van Pantelaar...

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
lol, 'he runs a lot'. I doubt you've ever watched him to be honest. Panta is one of the laziest players out there and his running (with the ball) is so BAD it should be forbidden.

Anyway, no need for this poll, he'll make the squad no matter what. Even if we had better strikers (which Lazo surely is), Marko would be pick #1.

Just remember that he will cost us against physical sides and that all we've gotten out of him in all these years is ONE official goal. lol, in my day everyone used to bag on Darko Kovacevic, but even Darko was way more effective for the NT than Panta will ever be. :palm:

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Ok, so if we don't field Pantelic, who exactly do we start out there ? Lazovic ?

This should be a poll regarding Zigic's spot in the NT, considering he plays 5 games a season.
:thmbup:

And thanks, Panta! :heart:

:D

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Worthless admins, add a freaking poll! :thmbdown:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I agree, his lack of ambition is a shame and if any admin out there could get themselves to work when they actually should, we could add that to the poll as well. Let's start talking politics, maybe they'll wake up that way :mad:

·
Registered
9,223 Posts
He is a strange player. Very very usefull when Serbia is making the game. He is useless against stronger opponents. He is lazy, has a dribble that is laughable. But you guys forget his plus points. He creats spaces, because even though he doesnt like to run, he runs at the right time. This is usefull because we have Jovanovic and Krasic cutting in. He doesnt score goals for the NT because we dont really use him in the right way. You guys also forget he had the most assists in the qualifiers. IF we had a better player I wouldnt hesitate to pull him out. I would have liked to see Arnautovic besides Zigic, this isnt going to happen though. Furthermore Im not sure Lazovic would be a better option.

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Zoric how are you not a mod here?

·
Registered
9,223 Posts
I alweays thought Zoric was a mod:O

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Of the Athletico forum...