Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this guy still a big deal? He was a big prospect a few years ago when he was a teenager, now at 20 he is still at Osijek and he is not with the U21's. Also in CM he develops into a great player but CM is not the best place to judge talents in real life :lala:

Maybe Tony K. knows more about him but I was expecting him to become a good player at this age but he is now just an average player in the HNL, but he is still young

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
No not really from what I have seen of him he makes a good play here or there but is pretty average.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
Is this guy still a big deal? He was a big prospect a few years ago when he was a teenager, now at 20 he is still at Osijek and he is not with the U21's. Also in CM he develops into a great player but CM is not the best place to judge talents in real life :lala:

Maybe Tony K. knows more about him but I was expecting him to become a good player at this age but he is now just an average player in the HNL, but he is still young
bas smo se vratili s tekme iz Zagreba (Dinamo kadeti) :D

Marko is still 19 :D He is regular starter for our U-20 NT. He was one of the best players on the pitch vs Italy on Wednesday (Hrvatska destroyed them with 6-0 :tongue: ) Osijek signed with him ´til 2012! The guy is 19 trust me he´ll become a great player! :hopefull: :thumbsup:
----------------

Ne brinite se za boducnost hrvatskog nogometa! Mi u Osijeku imamo dost dobrih igraca za dvije reprezentacije! Kao n.p Niksu, Ivan Kardum, Jurica Pranjic, Dragan Mihaljevic, Dario Pejic, Mislav Leko, Mario Petric, Tomislav Amidzic, Marko Pavosevic, Ivan Ostopanj, Vedran Marijanovic, Josip Dzanko, Bruno Krstanovic, Josip Knezevic, Ivan Dukic, Boris Bogadi, Ivan Milicevic, Hrvoje Mikulic, Roman Pfeifer, Stan Kotris ( :D an Aussie too), Nebojsa Malbasa, Igor Valincic, Ivan Mendes, Mladen Mendes, Dino Drlje, Drazen Pavlicic, Renato Kucera, Igor Prijic,Tomislav Sorsa, Alen Buljevic, Domagoj Vida. Ali i u Dinamu, Splitu i Varteksu imaju odlincne mlade ekipe, tako da nas (Osijecana) ima u repki po 4-5 igraca! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
I thought he was a lineman for the New York Jets? :howler: ;)
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :howler:

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
I thought he was a lineman for the New York Jets? :howler: ;)
thats marko cavka..met him at luna in astoria about 2 years ago..we where going shot for shot..for a big boy he cant handle his liquour..

·
Registered
69,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know but Roman Pfifer (don't know how the spell his last name) was a player on the Jets a few seasons ago. Cavka heard about him, David Diehl of the Giants in half Croat (his mother)

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
I know but Roman Pfifer (don't know how the spell his last name) was a player on the Jets a few seasons ago. Cavka heard about him, David Diehl of the Giants in half Croat (his mother)
diehl as a big croatian grb tatoo on one of his arms..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts