Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assist and goal again against Willem II.

Scored 11 goals this season in the Eredivise. I am sure that he will play for a topclub soon. What do you think? Can he make it into a worldclass-player?

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Take it easy with the name-calling and why can't he just be Marko Arnautović?

·
Registered
59,247 Posts
Yeah, I think he's 1.92 CM.(6'3/4 ish) It'll be interesting to see if he'll play for Serbia.
He already plays for Austria.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
He does miss every now and then but he's a pretty decent finisher. He has the same build and is just as gifted as Zlatan was in his early years at ajax, if not even better.. there must go something incredibly wrong if this player wont become worldclass.

ps. he already played international games for austria, he cant play for serbia anymore cant he? Its a pity, he's 10 times the player lazovic is for example.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
He has the same build as Zlatan?
Why does every new and exciting player have to be the next something, that's what I'm refering to. He's Arnautović, not Ibrahimović.

He already plays for Austria.
Yes, he debuted in that game when Austria tied the Faroe Islands and then went on to play against Serbia a couple of days later.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Its a tradition zoric. If Aurnatovic becomes a worldclass maker and when we're 10 years ahead, a youngster with the same elements of aurnatovic will be called the next aurnautovic and so on.. :D

All aurnatovic misses is a huge nose, besides that he and zlatan have alot of simarilities.

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
i can see the comparisons in his game to zlatan..i heard though the kid is a big time partier though..if the kid works hard and doesnt kill his career by partying like alot of other great young talents the kid has all the tools to become a worldclass player..

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Its a tradition zoric. If Aurnatovic becomes a worldclass maker and when we're 10 years ahead, a youngster with the same elements of aurnatovic will be called the next aurnautovic and so on.. :D

All aurnatovic misses is a huge nose, besides that he and zlatan have alot of simarilities.
I know, mate. It's just that these kids need to be their own in order to succeed, that's all :D

·
Scudetto
23,460 Posts
haha from the video, his similarity to Zlatan reminds me of the same thing between Gourcuff and Zidane.

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
serbia has a good young talented team as is but if there diaspora players like marin arnautovic and krkic decided to play for them dam thats some talent right there..:eek:

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
serbia has a good young talented team as is but if there diaspora players like marin arnautovic and krkic decided to play for them dam thats some talent right there..:eek:
The serbian FA have been a bunch of idiots for the past 10 years when it comes to the diaspora. They've just recently started to pick up and follow youngsters, much thanks to Slobodan Krčmarević.

·
Registered
69,610 Posts
not to sound all technical but the Serbian diaspora are usually from parents born in BiH or Croatia, maybe there can be some difficulties in the process, as FIFA seem to be really stingy in this process nowadays

the situation of ex-YU diaspora players is ****ed up because technically they can play for any ex-YU country, all you have to do is look at these guys BiH are stealing :D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts