Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think that since Parmalat won't be giving no credit...the club will have to sel to make funds to help the club through till June.

So I would say Adriano will be leaving for Inter. With maybe Inter helping to pay certain things off.

Bonera maybe...Ferrari...Marchionni and Gila are also likely to leave.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Frey and Adriano will probably move...

Ferrari will stay until summer. his wages arent so high. Junior will probably move too.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
And yeah, bonera will move. If someone is intrested.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
In January? Cannavaro to joint ownership in Fiorentina and Nakata to Bologna. Yeah and there will be few changes on the bench as usual. (Like last year Bonazzoli, Torrisi, Diana etc out)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Judgeing by the Inter forum he has already ben sold accoring to news...etc.

I wish it is true at the price they are quoting...:D

It won't be though...:(

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bresciano said:
I guess Bolano will be loaned out and somebody (maybe older) will come on his place.
No 1 wants :tongue: Bolano...so stay Bolano stay...:D.

Even if he plas like a clown at times with his challenges. :howler:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
GaGa said:
Judgeing by the Inter forum he has already ben sold accoring to news...etc.

I wish it is true at the price they are quoting...:D

It won't be though...:(
Yeah I've been in that thread. But it's necessary to keep him until the summer. He's our (only?) fuoriclasse!

€27mil would be good enough :happy:!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
€27million enough? I don't think so. Its a great deal for only one player but that is far from enough in terms of the long term stability of the club.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Raven said:
€27million enough? I don't think so. Its a great deal for only one player but that is far from enough in terms of the long term stability of the club.
Yeah but we would only need that to stay afloat till June during that time a new resturucting deal would be put in place with banks etc...Probably with banks taking shares from the club but that would be risky for them but to make it safer they would place someone on the board.

Happens all the time...in business.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Inter already own half of Adriano don't they? :confused: Why would they spend €27million on half a player? I don't understand this part-ownership system, can someone expalin please? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
For example if Inter extend the contract of 1/2 Adriano to exceed his Parma one, will he automatically move for free at the ebd of his Parma deal if he doesn't sign on?

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Usually-

Team A --> 100%
Team B --> We want him!
Team A --> OK. Let's pay for 50%. (Some special terms.)

2 years later.

Team A --> We want him!
Team B --> We want him too!

Team A --> We have more money to offer and the player also wants to play for us.
Team B --> OK, no problem. Let's pay for 50%.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In case both teams want him then both teams submit bids to the Italian FA...who ever bids highest gets him. :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The ones the club can afford to loose right now is Bonera and Frey. Loosing Adriano is a great blow but we'll do okish as we are doing now.

I really, really hope the club realises that selling either Ferrari or Marchionni will kill every single hope for something good this season...

And we really need a central midfielder, even an old one on loan or for free or something.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
PSV is intrested in Junior. He will probably move for around 4 M euro. Sounds good. We have Seric there.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
The ones the club can afford to loose right now is Bonera and Frey. Loosing Adriano is a great blow but we'll do okish as we are doing now.

I really, really hope the club realises that selling either Ferrari or Marchionni will kill every single hope for something good this season...

And we really need a central midfielder, even an old one on loan or for free or something.
Agree Amo. We have Sicignano who showed exellent talent against Milan. Recall De Lucia and there will be no problem there.

Bonera has been average and we have Paolo cannavaro who can play there. Cardone is another option.

We can also afford to sell Bresciano IMO. Rosina has been great when he has played.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I am afraid we will face the same thing as Viola did for a couple of years ago. Lets hope Prandelli can make a miracle and hold us in serie a.

I am so afraid right now.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts