Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't realise he was in Germany but according to the paper he is at Freiburg in Bundesliga 2 and has been doing quite well. Anyone been following him? Worth a call up to the B-Squad or future squad or whateverthe****itscalled squad?

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
According to the Dundee supporters I know he has got alot of talent but is a lazy bassa. I don't mean in training terms but on the pitch. He would be a decent player if he could apply himself but the fact he has failed to do that so far is probably the reason Celtic got rid of him.

It would be good if he has some success there though. The more Scots abroad the better.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
part of the article i was reading about him was the training regime he was now under in germany - more than double the hours he was doing in scotland, and thats just the football work never mind some of the fitness stuff...so maybe that will make him less lazy as a player too.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Him doing well? Must be in training then because in the league matches he seldom features. Only as a substitute or if someone is injured. I also read he might be sold at the end of the season. A shame cause Freiburg is one of my fav teams in Germany and he surely could help them if he wanted to.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Heard of him yeah but know nothing of what he can or cannot do.

I am surprised he is apparently doing well in Germany he must have pulled the finger out because their league is similar to ours in a sense that its physically demanding.

Doubt we'll hear much from him in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts