Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Piekarski, age 26, who was considered to be the biggest talent in Polish football a few years ago, who played for Brasilian clubs Atletico Paranaense and Flamengo, for French side Bastia and who has been a Legia Warsaw player for the last 2 years is now on the move to... China :confused: :eek:

Last month, after Energie Cottbus had given up on him, he said he wanted to stay in Legia, show at last his potential and become a regular starter in our NT :rolleyes: And now he's about to leave Legia and to move to a Chinese team :yuck: He doesn't even know its name :D Pathetic... :moan:

Anyway, I'm not gonna cry for him. What happened to that guy?:( He has almost everything to be a great playmaker. Very good technique, passing, vision and dribbling skills. What he lacks is probably pace and stamina but in my personal opinion his main problem is that he's simply too lazy. He should look at Zidane. He's the best playmaker all over the world and he's almost everywhere on the pitch. He always fights. Piekarski talks a lot but on the pitch he usually avoids responsibility :moan: In Legia it's youngster Vukovic who became a playmaker and Okuka's decision was absolutely right. And 'Super-Mario' (Piekarski's nickname) doesn't even want to challenge Vukovic :yuck: It's a shame :depress: I still believe in Piekarski's great talent, but he doesn't have much time left to prove it... :(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts