Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like this guy can't stop scoring, everytime I check livescore when GAK is playing he's on the scoresheet and many times (including today) he scores a couple of goals in the game.

What do you guys think of this player?

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dinamo has trouble keeping anybody, tough times.

With the kind of form that he's on I think he should be extended the invite. Use a player when he's hot like this, don't waste the opportunity.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
if posavec gets called up why not bazina ?

·
Registered
69,527 Posts
well Posavec was called up because many players were not allowed to join the NT because they had to stay with their squad, the match was not an official UEFA date so these kind of players were expected to get a callup...

·
©
7,230 Posts
All I remember about Bazina was him being on the dinamo bench. Then Baric gave him a chance in the NT and he didn't do too well. I used to make jokes about him, but I have to say he is in great form. How old is he?

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
i think he is too old for a nt breakthrough, i would rather see some young hnl talents playing bad and collecting experience for the future than bazina who is just at the moment in good form and has no future prospect.

·
Registered
332 Posts
50 Lipa said:
i think he is too old for a nt breakthrough
*cough* PRSO *cough*

·
©
7,230 Posts
Purger said:
*cough* Di Livio *cough*
:D

29 is not old at all. That is the prime of a footballers career. Let's be realistic though, he would play behind the strikers in the NT and that position is taken no matter what form he is in.

Baric has already called for Bazina to get a chance.:D

Just in case Niko has a bad game or is not fit enough to play 90 minutes, who else do we have in that position?

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Baric has already called for Bazina to get a chance.:D
:dielaugh:

Then he must play in the starting line up:D,after all,Barić won 7 titles in Austria and because of that he is the greatest manager in the world:D,so we should listen to the "genius",he knows best.:D

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
d11...Ivan Leko would be ideal for that position...maybe not as offensive as Niko.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Mario is playing a very good season (and has especially been great in the European Cups), but as a supporting striker, where he is better than in midfield IMO.

:star: Mario Bazina :star:

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Ero said:
d11...Ivan Leko would be ideal for that position...maybe not as offensive as Niko.
Meni se cak cini da Leko vise nebi zna igrat tu. Jer cijelo vrijeme u Malagi, on je igra neku vrstu zadnjeg veznog. Nesto kao Pirlo.
Isto igra i u Hajduku. Ostaje lagano povucen, ali i dalje je glavni kreativac. Neznam bili se sad snasao da ga se gurne u poluspicu.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
*cough* prso played in the cl-final, bazina scores now and then a goal in the austrian league, and this league is maybe only a bit better than the hnl (ok, except austria and gak) but hajduk and rijeka would play at least in the top5.

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Mario Bazina is a waste of space. Prso got his shot on the NT, late because he was a special case(career interupted by serious knee injuries and such) and when he was called up he was tearing it up in France for Monaco and later in the Champions League as well, to compare the French league to the Austrian league is a stretch in my opinion. Like one poster had in his sig before(Pacebo I believe) "Form is temporary, greatness is forever" something like that. Prso has proved his worth, Bazina on the other hand was given a shot with the NT and never did much with it. 29years old, sorry but get lost we have better 18 year olds.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts