Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Mario is definetly going to be one of the stars of world football in the next 10 years. He has all the attributes to be brilliant, but just needs to sort out his attitude. He is an amazing athlete. Tall, strong, quick and he is very good one on one.

He can take set pieces, he is a very good finsher and is technically strong as well. Just needs to learn now to fight battles with managers, that he will never win, as well as solve issues with his laziness and greediness, along with his natural tactical development.

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
Hardly overlooked, dude gets lots of cred for someone that age, if he checks his mentality a bit more (understatement) he will be a more clear and consistent star player then he has already shown lots of potential for. Been decisive for Inter lot of times (more and more consistently, FYI this season Balo > Eto'O for me), when he is playing more then misbehaving that is.

Btw your video is utter shit (and outdated by 3 years), this completely shows basically all sides of Balo:

[tub]anHrBBHg144[/tub]

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I'm not sure if he has the quick decision making and right brain to become world class. Seems like another attitude problem, big ego kid. What do you think, Calcio?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
the funny thing is he is better then Pandev and is now better then Eto'o(who is on a downward sprial) yet Inter won't start him.

He should leave he is almost too good for the squad just like Ibra and Ronaldo is the past were.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
... if he doesn't go the Cassano route.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
He is very talented but will go nowhere until he loses the "I think I'm king shit" attitude.

Also spends more time on the ground than on his feet.

·
Registered
45,014 Posts
He is very talented but will go nowhere until he loses the "I think I'm king shit" attitude.
Zlatan always had the "I think I'm king" attitude. He didn't have to lose it to become a great player.

He needs to be more motivated to do improve, not for a spell, but throughout his time on the pitch. And he shouldn't fall over easily as often as he does. That said, a lot of players do kick him from behind when he has his back to them (either shielding the ball or when he's skinned them).

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I knwo it would never happen, but would love to see him in a juve top. This guy will be a superstar.

Funny enough, Italy could have him and cassano and yet neither will be there....crazy!

·
Registered
16,002 Posts
has one of the most serious attitude problems of any player I've ever seen

and his decision making on the pitch is at times comical

like many ego-maniacs - Ibra and Edmundo spring to mind - when he doesn't feel like it, he simply doesn't play ... essentially like having 10 men on the pitch

maybe there's a manager out there can can nurture the guy and really exploit the talent that he is

but that man is certainly not Mourinho

we'll see how Mou's successor, either next season or the one after, deals with him

and anyone claiming that Balotelli has been more productive this season than what Pandev has produced so far at Inter, is out of their f***ing mind

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
attitude comes first.

Mourinho wouldnt just hope Balo pulls something nice the day he was being played. JM needs consistency, the team needs.

Heard Cassano chooses his own time to train with the last coach.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
He is a sublime talent. On raw talent alone I think he surpasses the likes of Rooney. It's just that he is the opposite of rooney when it comes to determination and everything else mentally. Rooney was abit of a nutcase but mostly cause he was so into the game. But Balotelli is a different level.

He was good against chelsea, such coolness and composure. If he had 10% of rooneys or ronaldos grit then he would've been a worldclass player already.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
He is a monster.

I hope he doesn't sign an extension and goes to Arsenal, he will be an incredible focal point of attack in the coming years.

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
I think Mou is getting him on the right track, even if there will continue to be issues. There isn't a better place for him than Inter pt.

He's certainly better than Pandev, and Eto'o is out of sorts, but it's right not to let him be an automatic starter given his attitude.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
I think Mou is getting him on the right track, even if there will continue to be issues. There isn't a better place for him than Inter pt.

He's certainly better than Pandev, and Eto'o is out of sorts, but it's right not to let him be an automatic starter given his attitude.
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts