Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait till Boca display a team with: Marinelli as a playmaker, Cangele, Tevez and Guille as forwards...but I won't see it, at least no more Donnet or Iarley as playmakers, with Guille and Tevez in front.
Well let's make a team:

Abbondancieri

Clemente (how long is by now he is an incredible level?)
Burdisso
Schiavi
Perea

Vargas
Cascini
Cardozo (or Cagna)

Marinelli

Tevez
Guille

or

Abbondancieri

Clemente
Burdisso
Schiavi
Perea

Vargas
Cascini

Marinelli

Cangele
Tevez
Guille

Bianchi is nearer of a Donnet, Villareal, Iarley...but I'm just dreaming and I'm urgently wash my mouth with kerosene for disageeing Carlitos, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy...

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's wrong with him? he is just 21, and he was a very promising player when he went to Europe at 15, plus the few I saw from him till now, is more than good, he has class, low form but class, he was that bad in Torino?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Fangio said:
What's wrong with him? he is just 21, and he was a very promising player when he went to Europe at 15, plus the few I saw from him till now, is more than good, he has class, low form but class, he was that bad in Torino?
Marinelli was not soo good in Toro:depress:

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But what was his situation as far as I now, he wasn't playing at all in Boro, so if they gave him a few matches to tune up is not his fault, the kid technic is more tha good, he was bought in his 15 years old for 5000000 u$s!!!!!!!!, the same can happen in Boca if they don't give him regularity, and that won't be his fault... so is this the case or he played a lot of games?, another I hope Torino wasn't in the level for instance Wolfburg is now, to make an example, no Marinelli, no D'Alessandro can shine on those teams...well I'm divaging, tell me the real deal.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Marinelli looked good against Velez. Much more creative than Donnet and a better organizer than Iarley. Unfortunately, he is probably only going to be around for a few months until he finds a team in Europe.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Tell me more about him. Is he a 10? He's more like the agressive type or Roman's type?

I'd also like to have more info about Cangele and Guille, never heard of them before.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
Tell me more about him. Is he a 10? He's more like the agressive type or Roman's type?

I'd also like to have more info about Cangele and Guille, never heard of them before.
Gullie - Gulliermo Barros Schelotto. I'm sure you've heard of him.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Marinelli is kind of a Roman, with more pace, he was a real promise, he was sold at the age of 15 to Boro in 5 000 000, but I don't know waht happened there, he although has time to recover, he is only 21, technically he is awesome, may be his problem is phisycall or mental, because by now coming out from inactivity he shows a lot of ball controll, last game against Racing he made una pisada a lo Roman, that was great.What to say about Cangele, I like him a lot but he si so strange, he seems mentally weak or a bit stupid, when Bianchi used him in last Libertadores just a couple of minutes in every game, he was ca`pable ALWAYS to create a chance, a penalty or a goal, but starting from the begining he didn't deliver. I mean he didn't deliver in terms of his skills, his technically he is impredictable, uses both legs, great shot, great assistant and he can dribble three on a row, but Bianchi is practically don't using it, I hope he recovers he is only 18. There are three kids that seems great Cardozo: 17, debut: 2 goals, speed, dinamic, great controll, and very smart player, only against him: too small and skinny, but he looks great and Colzera who didn't make it already in the first team but with Tocalli he played as a 9, and he was unstopable, a finisher, both legs, great crosses, and an incredible dribbling, the last the playmaker from the reserve (I don't remember his name) and never saw him, but many people say he is great.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Thanks, Fangio.

I hope to see these guys playing soon. Unfortunately, the Argentinian league isn't being broadcasted to Brazil and they didn't show any Boca games so far in the Libertadores, only Velez, Independiente and Rosario. Hopefully this will change in the next stage.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
didn't realise he was back in Argentina - Argentinos Juniors.

How is he doing? living upto his potential yet? :D
hehe, he sucked even more than Collocca!...all those agents and these lazy bumps, Cangele too BTW, what a waste of talent...

what was the name of that other kid that was called "Escobillon" down here? he was lightening fast, very skilled, he made some great matches, a few great YNT matches too...later he came back to Boca with a injury and he said that happened in the NT, the NT said that didn't happened there and accused Boca, Boca accused the NT back...and at some moment the rumour was that the kid got injured playing a picado among friends...Bianchi erased him from the fisrt team...and the kid dsippaeared from the face of earth...if someon remember his name, be my guest...I heard once Giunta had him in All Boys...

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What would be the future of nowadays: Mouche, Noir and company? would any of them consolidate? bets are running against them like no tomorrow...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts