Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
midfielder of Rosenborg Trondheim and member of slovak NT deserves own thread.

Did you ever heard about Sapara Monastery ?
Monastery in Akhaltsikhe region of Georgia dating from 1300 AD. The name Sapara comes from the term "hidden place", as it was a medieval retreat from advancing Ottomans :D

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
I will see him play in July when Rosenborg plays against the Club. I hope it'll be a nice game.

I have never heard of that Georgian region or that monastery. Those eastern countries are still pretty unknown for us western people. Rarely do I notice that someone travels there, so it's always interesting to watch TV documentaries about those countries. And it's also strange that our geopgraphy faculty doesn't organise more excursions to eastern countries...

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Wonderful player, he'll be a key player for our NT for many more years.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
audiollama said:
I will see him play in July when Rosenborg plays against the Club. I hope it'll be a nice game.
Rosenborg is traditional Champions League participant. Good luck against them :thumbsup:

audiollama said:
I have never heard of that Georgian region or that monastery. Those eastern countries are still pretty unknown for us western people. Rarely do I notice that someone travels there, so it's always interesting to watch TV documentaries about those countries. And it's also strange that our geopgraphy faculty doesn't organise more excursions to eastern countries...
I´m not fan of mass tourism. Go there until they turn into tourist factories a´la Bibione, Eurodirsneyland Paris etc. Armenia, Georgia, Eastern Anatolia - definitely a places worth to see in future. Knowing a lot about it´s rich history, our ancestors were cavemen when there flourished great civilisations.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dekalog said:
Wonderful player, he'll be a key player for our NT for many more years.
imagine him with young guns like Stoch and Hamsik. Yea future is bright :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts