Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy has been great this year does any one know if he leaving nurenberg has i am sure there are teams who want him.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Liverpool have been linked but i dont know anything about him and don't really fancy him at Liverpool sounds like another one season wonder to me

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
he's scored some great goals this season I know that. I think he's on 21 for the league, pretty good for an attacking midfielder.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Celtic were linked with him last season, along with his team-mate Vittek.

I've heard mixed reviews of him, he obviously has a great goalscoring record for a midfield player, but in terms of ability apparently he's quite average - from what i've been told anyway.

Maybe Martin O'Neill will renew interest in him this summer, who knows.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
He doesn't look like a one season wonder to me. I think you have to be very good to make so many goals in the Bundesliga. It's hard to be a one seaon wonder over there. One season wonder will be Buckley for Armenia Bielefeld. Mark my words.

From what I've seen of him this season I can tell he's a very well rounded player. Besides I don't know what it is but I can tell in the Bundesliga when a player is going to make it big. I mean I can spot talented players that some may not even notice. Basturk for example. I saw him play for one or two games at Bochum and later he popped up at Leverkusen and look what he did. Simunic is another one that many people who don't follow the Bundesliga don't even know but if Hertha make it into Europe will be recognized a lot more. It's funny but we get hardly any coverage of the Bundesliga in the states and I can make these predictions.

Paraiso

·
Registered
440 Posts
There are rumours that Juve are interested..they see him as a replacement for Nedved,altough Mintal is almost the same age..
He's a good player: scored 21 goals as an attacking midfielder in the bundesliga.

BTW I also read rumours about Milan wanting him as a replacemnet for Rui Costa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts