1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
An excellent top 10. I would just swap Facchetti with Meazza as 1 and 2 simpy because Facchetti is the more memorable player for more people.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Good list - I would put Zanetti slightly higher and also switch Facchetti with Meazza as Deano suggested. Also, good to see Stankovic, Ibrahimovic and Cambiasso in the list, they won 6 trophies with the club in its most successful spell in 40 years.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
5. Mario Corso (1957-1973)

His nickname was "God's Left Foot", a reference to his outrageous skill in hitting free kicks. Corso would hit the ball softly, with his instep, and with a tremendous amount of spin. The ball would travel slowly and seemingly innocuously, before turning back towards the goal and landing "like a dead leaf falling from a tree"

WOW :eek: I'd like to see thaaat.

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,203 Posts
5. Mario Corso (1957-1973)

His nickname was "God's Left Foot", a reference to his outrageous skill in hitting free kicks. Corso would hit the ball softly, with his instep, and with a tremendous amount of spin. The ball would travel slowly and seemingly innocuously, before turning back towards the goal and landing "like a dead leaf falling from a tree"

WOW :eek: I'd like to see thaaat.
[tub]PnvaLs53sII[/tub]

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Zamorano was also never a great player at Inter, him in a top 50 is a joke.
I agree with the rest you said but the above is an exception.

Zamorano's stats at Inter might not have been legendary but he won the hearts of every Inter fan because of his influence in the game in all aspects. Sure he might not have scored 25+ goals like he did in Madrid, but as an all round player at Inter he was very good.

Deserves top 50.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts

·
Registered
67,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good call from Azz, Cordoba should be in the top 50. Stankovic is a dodgy inclusion. In his Inter stint he has played many games as a winger and barely did anything. Scored and assisted some clutch goals, though.

What I find annoying is that there you have a guy who is the club top scorer of all time with over 200 goals yet we can't watch any clips of him. :( At least with the 60s team you can get short clips, downloadable matches and DVDs..

I guess Berti deserves a higher ranking than 39th.

masale

Dunno, I read (and was told) that he's an Inter fan. Nothing wrong with being overly critical.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Corso was a sort of "Recoba before Recoba". Rarely showed up for the game, usually found new ways to hide himself in the grass, and then every now and then produced moments like magic.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
cordoba has been with us for nearly 10 years...i agree that he should be in the list...it is true that he isn't as good as he was several years ago...but the guy is INTER through and through...he has loyalty...football-wise, he is still a good player...

·
Registered
67,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cordoba has had quite a few errors in the matches against Chievo, Siena, Atalanta and Torino but his performances this season at OT and last season at Anfield were terrific. I still trust him.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
lol

this izza joke in some ways

other ways its agood list

This list in part sshould be renamed players loved by the fans

Zamorano is an INTER legend not cos he was great at INTER though.....fans love stankovic cos of his hard work and his general "FCAK you JUVE" not cos he izza great player

but we have all seen worst lists

this one aint bad

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
what they say abt Vieri and Ronaldo is true though. The world will never know. :(:(:(:(

never seeing that partnership....one of my few regrets in life!!!! Along with having sex with that canadian stripper who gave me crabs lololol

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
what about Recoba?..sure, he didn't fulfill his potential, but gave magical performances time to time
Recoba never even managed to hold down a place in the starting XI for an extended period of time. So why should he be on the list?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts