Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right midfield/forward player for Borussia Moechengladbach.

Fast, direct, good technique.

He'll be good one. A Borussia Dortmund product.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear that he is doing well lately. Amazing what a goal against Bayern Munich can do for a players reputation. To give them a boost ;)

The mention of Marin, well he was bought as a direct replacement for Marin so the similarities would be understandable I suppose.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's playing in a more forward role now for Moechengladbach than when he first started out.

8 goals so far this season.

He'll be moving on from Moechengladbach sooner rather than later and they will be looking for a tidy sum for him.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Yea he's out of there come seasons end, no question about it.

I really enjoy watching him and Gladbah play this year, although that role might not be suited for him in whichever team he goes to next.

Him and the entire team are having a cracking season though.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's got a hat-trick against Bremen today in top of the table clash, still playing.

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Arsenal were linked with him recently. There was also a quote of his where he admitted to liking Arsenal, as a club or their style of play or something.

His buyout clause was reported as £17,000,000 IIRC. I wouldn't mind him signing TBH. Him, Hazard or Götze...

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Raphael Honigstein saying Arsenal pushing hard for Gotze rather than Reus. Would fit in so much there its disgusting. He also said Rumenigge pretty much admitted Bayern have a deal done for Reus.

Meanwhile Manchester United are having a 'good look' at another 15 year old Belgian kid. :mad:

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
Raphael Honigstein saying Arsenal pushing hard for Gotze rather than Reus. Would fit in so much there its disgusting. He also said Rumenigge pretty much admitted Bayern have a deal done for Reus.

Meanwhile Manchester United are having a 'good look' at another 15 year old Belgian kid. :mad:
It is going to take at least 40 million euros to get Gotze..I dont think Arsenal can afford him..Kid is most likely going to go to Bayern when Dortmund is ready to sell him..

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
I remember the Dutch produced players like Robben, Sneijder, Van Persie, Van Nistelrooy, and similar level technical players.

Now Germany all of a sudden has Ozil, Gotze, Reus, Kroos, Schurrle, and a wide array of talent. I think if they can produce talented defenders of this level, they have potential to lock up their own dynasty like Spain did at the Euro and World Cup. Though I'm not sure if this generation will have that same discipline and hunger, we'll see.

·
Registered
59,076 Posts
Rummenige said that Reus still needs time to "ripen" at a midtable club.

Will probably be the man to replace Robben in the long run.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
He won't have the luxury to wait, teams will come flying for him in the summer.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds like Rummenige is having a little dig at Moechengladbach there with the midtable comment.

They have performed above their usual expectations this season and the likelihood is more that they slip down then maintain their higher position in the league but Rummenige is just making plain that Moechengladbach know their place ;)

·
Banned
1,537 Posts
Borussia won't make Europe, not even Europa League.

1.Bayern
2.Dortmund
3.Schalke
4.Bremen
5.Leverkusen
6.Borussia or Stuttgart

They're not a good team, they just have a good player and got lucky in my opinion. Reus will end up at Bayern.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts