Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next season, Marco Né will join Arsenal FC. The Belgian press reported today that Né will not join Hamburg but he is going to Arsenal to join his countrymen and former teammates Kolo Touré and Emanuel Eboué.

Né is a creative central midfielder, with a great view of the game, very good dribbling and passing skills. His only weakness is that he can’t finish his opportunities, although he impressed us sometimes with good headers and shots. But he is always looking for a pass to a teammate, even if he is one meter away from the goal.

There are no details released about the transfer price, but there can be assumed that it will be around the amount of 1 million Pound.

Here are some facts about him:

- In Belgium, he is ranked in the most top 10 rankings of the best players in our (Belgian) competition (in the papers and magazines).

- The german club Hamburg was very interested in him during the winter break, but finally didn’t buy him because they found the transfer fee too high (1,5 million Pound).

- Along with Eboué he joined Arsenal in the pre-saeson and play some friendlies with Arsenal in July (Amsterdam Tournement and Austria).

- You can compare him with a player like Edu. He is also 6 ft 1 tall. He's 21 years old.

He will certainly be a strenghtening for the Arsenal squad !

-----

I have taken this off from another Arsenal forum, Zhuge if you feel the need then merge it with the rumours thread. I feel it would get more attention here. It's definitely the end of Edu then.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
The end of EDU surely, but surely we wont rely on this youngster to fill the GAP of Edu, i still think we will buy a midfielder with more experience.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
I would dearly dearly love to see us buy Essien and play him with vieira, who really is the next Patrick Vieira- and yes i know lots of people get dubbed that like salif diao and papa diop but this guy really is top class.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Wow, great signing... you guys did it again.

P.S.: khimik has a sexy butt.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cihan007x said:
I would like to see that, yes
You do know Wenger absolutely hates Manchester United with a passion? The day he has anything to do with them is the day I support Spurs.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
15-20m, is allot, i dont think theres a chance that AW would pay that much, he would hardly have any mony left.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Twayka said:
15-20m, is allot, i dont think theres a chance that AW would pay that much, he would hardly have any mony left.
Well, what's even funnier is that Essien was on trial at Man United when he was 16, but they didn't want him so he went to Bastia. Now if they get him they'll have to fork out a fortune.

:howler: tarts.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Volgens HN gaat Marco Ne ook naar Arsenal. De gesprekken met Hamburg zijn volledig gestopt. - Brussels Sport

According to HN Marco Ne will go to Arsenal. The talks with Hamburg have stopped entirely.

Ne verhuist meer dan waarschijnlijk op het einde van het seizoen naar Arsenal. - Sport.be

Ne will probably move to Arsenal at the end of the season.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
khimik said:
I have taken this off from another Arsenal forum, Zhuge if you feel the need then merge it with the rumours thread. I feel it would get more attention here.
That's okey, but I will start merging or even deleting more threads in the future due to the overflow of rumours threads started lately...

So everyone, try to find a thread about your topic and reply there instead of starting a new one in the future. Thank you ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts