Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see what you guys think of him [you people being a lot moreknowledgable on football than I]

Obviously because I'm an Australian, and Marco was one of the reasons i started following Parma. He's been an integral part of the australian international team in the last couple of friendlies [and scored a rather great goal againt S. Africa the other week to win it for us 1-0], but when I've seen him in Parma ... he's neither here nor there. He'll play great for an amount of time, then he'll play ordinarily. I can't really see any consistency in his playing. But still ... he's scored about 6/7 times now this season, would he be second after Gilla on the tally ?

Anywho, what do you people think ?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I think the guy has a lot of potential but that he's sometime struggling to get it out... I'm sure he'll continue to improve, especially if he's moved to a central position.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I like him. He is paly great in the left side!

But there is a bad new, what I read 5 minutes ago:

Middlesbrough start talking about Parma for buy Mark Bresciano.:(

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i saw that too .. i really hope he doesn't move ... especially to a pommy team. At least then he'll be with Schwazer ..l but still, hopefully he stays at Parma next year.

I fear that we will make CL next year, but be without half our team ... and therefore get thoroughly smashed.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Marc is one of my favourite players right now.

It is true that he doesnt play very balanced, but if its the right day, he can be the decisive part in a geme-remember Lazio-.

I think, if we qualify for CL, many players will accept less money.

We should do everything to reach the 4th place, also for beeing interesting for a sponsor or buyer.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
All our players are linked with other clubs. And if we don't get a new owner they will also leave.

If we can secure a fourth spot with a win against Udinese in the final game I will travel to Parma and, hopefully, celebrate the CL spot. It would be a memory for life and a nice thing to think about if we really do go down...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Well Bresciano took his time to come of age and starting to perform better as time goes by maybe he is just starting to settle now in Parma.

But he's got to the point where he is he more consistent in his performances and can turn out solid performances on a weekly basis rather then once or twice a month...which is excellent to see...and if he carries on he will, barring any off the field problems have a bright future at the club and maybe even become a player fans remember as being a great...well maybe anyway:pp. I still await the Empoli days...patiently. :strong:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
VERDI said:
All our players are linked with other clubs. And if we don't get a new owner they will also leave.

If we can secure a fourth spot with a win against Udinese in the final game I will travel to Parma and, hopefully, celebrate the CL spot. It would be a memory for life and a nice thing to think about if we really do go down...
I actually want to travel out for the Udinese game...but I have to hand in C/W on the 17th...

I am trying to aim to work my bollocks off till the 15th...I'll book now which is cheap...Bologna airport will be closed between 3 May and 3 July so flights will be diverted to Rimini...extra km to travel...:groan:

Hopefully if I get c/w done I'll be off....:hopefull:

·
Registered
159 Posts
GaGa said:
I actually want to travel out for the Udinese game...but I have to hand in C/W on the 17th...

I am trying to aim to work my bollocks off till the 15th...I'll book now which is cheap...Bologna airport will be closed between 3 May and 3 July so flights will be diverted to Rimini...extra km to travel...:groan:

Hopefully if I get c/w done I'll be off....:hopefull:
If you can travel this match please take some pictures, and double up whit us.

Are you got my private message?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
kovesdirenato said:
If you can travel this match please take some pictures, and double up whit us.

Are you got my private message?
I will take pictures...:) doubling up with who btw?

No I didn't get your PM...:confused:

·
Registered
159 Posts
GaGa said:
I will take pictures...:) doubling up with who btw?

No I didn't get your PM...:confused:
Just make pics, and upoload it to teh forum, and If it1s doesn't matter I upload my "picture-site".

I send again the PM answer. ( Of course I want the avatar);)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Bresciano is a good player. It's good to have a left wing like him. He has speed and is aggressive but in hard matters he doesn't always use his mind. He should think at least a little before he kicks that ball. He reminds me one of the players I usually play with. We call this guy "BULL", but nowadays sometimes I call him "Bresciano".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts