Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as u guys maybe know, Andreolli has been "promoted" to the senior squad... he scored a goal btw when we played a friendly match vs Specia in the 1-2 victory... so im wondering if anyone seen him in action?? if u have, pleaze could u tell me a little about him, does he got what it takes to be a great defender??

thanks

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think Jimmy can probably answer this question, whenever he checks this thread out

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I can´t say I have never seen him play at all. However, from a historical point of view, he used to be on loan to us from Padova. He has spent the last two years (three with the current one) with our Primavera-team but was this summer signed on a permanent basis.

He´s a central defender and has ever since he´s been 16 or so, been going through each youth National Team.
He looks quite tall on the pictures of him.

Attachments

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Thanks Jimmy......Now plz change your avatar :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Actually don't change it. I"m sick of seeing the black and blue all over XT

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
ISNT IT ONE OF THE LEGEND S OF XTRATIME

how r u jimmy??

·
Registered
60,511 Posts
Meh, who cares about Primavera players anyway. They're mostly shit and will never make it at Inter or any big team.

Obagol was an exception though.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I care about the Primavera team, I enjoy watching youngsters develop esp. Italian talents.

·
Registered
45,486 Posts
Jimmy said:
Change avatar? From this? Never! ;) What is better than a snake eating a nerdy devil?
A snake eating a nerdy devil and a zebra as well? ;)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Meh, who cares about Primavera players anyway. They're mostly shit and will never make it at Inter or any big team.

Obagol was an exception though.
This is why we dont have a maldini, or a totti
all great teams have a backbone of great players fromn that country

·
Registered
60,511 Posts
Was not mentioned on this forum but seeing as it's official I am posting it here: Andreolli a Cagliari player.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts