Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of us thought that Miccoli would easily convince the management to be one of the best players because of his performance. I believed also that the decision of sending him to Fiorentina was a bit harsh.

Marchionni has some of super Miccoli skills + body but I would say that it is better to loan him to any team till Jan. After that, we can benefit from him in the CL matches. In addition to that Capello never substitutes a player only for a good reason. I just feel that Miccoli's story will repeat.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
it all depends on summer transfers. camoranesi has been rumoured, with nedved declining, maybe the club wants to cash in on him while they still can. will mutu move on or continue at the club...i think there is room for him in the rotation system, but i dont see him starting if camo remains, nuless he plays on the left wing.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
If Capello is still in Turin I cannot see Mutu playing anywhere else.

I dont think Camoranesi will leave because hes in his prime right now and fits into the team so well. Unless you buy Mancini from us which would suck and send Camo elsewhere like Milan or Inter.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Marchionni will start at RM next season after Camoranesi's disgraceful efforts against Gooners. I am 99.9% sure tht he will leave at end of season. Hopefully along wit Zebina.

·
Registered
129 Posts
CUG said:
i think there is room for him in the rotation system, but i dont see him starting if camo remains, nuless he plays on the left wing.
rotation system under capello... thatll be the day

1 - 9 of 9 Posts