Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don´t want to sell Salas.Well he hasnt scored so many goals in the last couple of months, but he´s a world class player, and one of the best forwards in the world.
Marcelo Salas and Christian Vieri in the attack next season and we will win all the titles!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i hope he will be sold next season
sounds a good news to me

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Please, look at other posts below!

There is one that you all might find interesting!

Noi Siamo I Biancoblu

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Jordanina guy shouldnt you be plannign some terrorist attack some where you dumb %$*#!!!!

Salas plays with heart every game and if he goes I will miss him and when he scores next year for another team idiots like you will ask why we sold him?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Are we talking about Salas??
Lazio shouldn't sell him if they can't find a decent striker to replace him..
He still one of the best attackers in the world~

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
the more i think about it, the more i want to give salas another year to prove himself...i really like him and i think he is a hell of a striker, but on the other hand, this is a race. a race that we must win next year and i dont want any problems like salas having goal scoring troubles.

actually, claudio lopez can make salas better if they play together. so i guess what im trying to say is that, i dont know what we should do with him.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
keep marcelo, his Time will come

great that lazio have become Comfartably Numb

or?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Selling salas would be a bad move. In Italy when you score you're a hero, when you don't for a couple games you're a flop. If Salas is sold you can bet your house that he will be a hit cause he's worldclass.
Salas+Lopez=Championship

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey pink, know what you´re saying. next season we don´t wanna say "wish you we´re here" do we?

marco

it ain´t over...

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I'm a Juve supporter. I would love for Salas to join Juve. He is a gun player. Why he is on bench I do not know. Maybe the coach should go. Is Lopez at Lazio for sure, i mean is it a done deal 100% everything. If so Lopez, Salas and Rivaldo thrio sounds good. Then Alymeda, Veron, Satnkovic and Nedved in the midfield sounds like the treble to me. But unfortuaetly Juve will win the treble next season. Hahahaha, imagine!!!

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
May be Salas is not in a good form this year but that doesnt mean to sell him out.Come he is still young & just dont forget what he have done to Lazio in past :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sell the jordanian guy!!!
Forza Salas
FORZA LAZIO!!

[This message has been edited by Rambert (edited 06-05-2000).]

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sell me??????????
well i prefer swaping me with million of u ..maby thats will get close to my price

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think we cant sell salas i dont wanna my team get wrong again when lazio sell vieri but i think it is a good desicion when lazio sell vieri b'cause he always injured..but for salas..i think we cant sell him he is an important player for the lazio..maybe this time he didnt score any goal...but im sure he will make some goal..
FoRZa LaZio

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
selling Salas?????????better think twice.....
i think the ones to sell are Ravanelli(i don't know why Mr. SGE bought him) and Boksic. I'm so damn sure, Salas will prove to you, who he really is,next season!!!!!
Forza LAZIO
Forza SALAS..................

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
sell salas???????????? think twce is good opinion, salas make 11 goal (until may 6,2000
without penalty) is fantastic striker. for me is good to protect salas and not to sell him.
but i think salas didn't happy with the team, and its make the condition for him is bad this season. we should give him a season then we'll see what he already did for team, so the conclusion is dont sell him. make the duet with lopez. duo salas-lopez

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Salas been out of form, still he has got many chanches despite that! Have you seen how many open goal opportunities he has missed??? It´s totally right by the trainer too bench a player who´s out of form, I mean just beacause he´s a star player and all doesen´t mean he always should start!!!!!!!

We shouldn´t sell him though, he´s a true laziale and a very good player so I hope we don´t sell him to Juve.
And CUG you should be very happy if he joins Juve!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts