Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marcelo "El Matador" Salas, 1998-2000, R.I.P.

It will take a while to get used to see Salas were the yellow/blue shirt insted of the skyblue one.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, I hope he will do the best in Parma. ! :p

FORZA EL MATADOR !
FORZA SALAS, Nr. 9 !

R

·
0 Posts
Is Salas really going to Parma? I dont hope so, because I've just bought a shirt of Lazio with Salas and number 9 on it. (one number and a short name is the cheapest)

This s*cks

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
He is a champion player and i wish him well at parma how can lazio trade him away trust me his going to score 30 goals this coming season

FORZA CHILE AND EL MATARDOR
LONG LIVE INTER

J

·
0 Posts
Amoroso, I think that the next will be his season. And you'll learn to love him also if he won't score too much because he plays with heart.
Adios mapuche!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
We will miss you Matador but maybe it is for the best of Lazio (im not totally convinced yet!!:() And im sooo happy Chile beat Paraguay 3-1 with Zamorano and Salas scoring however Salas was sent off :(

FORZALAZIO!
Good luck to Salas and Almeyda at Parma!!:(:(

D

·
0 Posts
Salas or Crespo

It looks like it is not over yet.Salas does not want to go
and he will not change his mind(i hope).
I would like to see him playing for us next season.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That´s great because lazio would be a dream team with Crespo

·
International
6,519 Posts
Lazio is allready a dream team - even without Crespo. Salas is on same level as Crespo, but Salas had an awfull season behind. Hope he will do better this time. :p

·
Registered
785 Posts
Crespo will fit in more in Lazio than Salas. But Salas in Parma sounds strange.. But maybe not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts