Xtratime Community banner

Marcelino Garcia Toral the next coach in!

7K views 170 replies 26 participants last post by  Los Che Forever 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Superb news if true. The club maybe denying it as usual so that it doesn't effect the team and Koeman in the last matches of avoiding relegation.

There was an emergency meeting yesterday according to Las Provincias where board leaders where discussing Koeman's future. Perhaps Marcelino was being discussed.

Anyway if true, he's the man to take us straight back into Champion's League spots and the chances of Villa staying are ever more higher, because we know the relationship of the two Asturians.

#4 ·
He'd be in Europe with Valencia also and will have alot more money and more talented players to play with!
Also, he will have his former pupil, David Villa :proud:

#11 ·
He has sounded the same ever since he came here :D
He have said that he liked Liverpool for about 2 seasons ago and so on, why the hell should it mean that he would leave?

This is football, everybody can leave and so on but since it's nothing big yet, I wouldn't go out and say that he would leave for sure, he haven't said anything and if not, then he won't leave. It's like Mendieta, he would have stayed he had not begun to talk that shit as he did.

#15 ·
I just mentioned that he had David Villa at Sporting (he took him up there) and then suddenly vcf-rules comes in with his negativity and talks about him leaving :D

Radio Nou said that Marcelino is one of the favourites and Superdeporte will have more details tomorrow!

#17 ·
vcf-rules said:
ive rtead that interview in the dv thread and it sounds to me like he's thinking of leaving to be honest. I really hope im wrong
Huh? Dude when I posted the fake Sun interview and the original David Villa interview you said this 5 minutes ago:

vcf-rules said:
tho that does sound to me like he wants to leave. I think he will go
You said after reading the original interview, that David Villa doesn't sound like he wants to leave and then now you suddenly say he sounds like he's thinking of moving? Make up your mind you confused German :D

Anyway only God knows if he's leaving or not, but if he does then so what? This team accomplished much greater things without him. Good luck and thanks for everything David, you'll always be idolized by Valencianistas.

But don't go around every thread and say things like he's leaving when the player and his agent have said nothing so far.

#22 ·
There has to be some truth in it because the management reacted so fast in denying it. It's clear the fcukers don't want to destroy the little bit of harmony and spirit left after the Copa victory which will help us avoid relegation.

Anyway no one knows, but maybe vcf-rules will gaze into his little crystal ball and tell us :D

#23 ·
There has to be some truth in it because the management reacted so fast in denying it. It's clear the fcukers don't want to destroy the little bit of harmony and spirit left after the Copa victory which will help us avoid relegation.

Anyway no one knows, but maybe vcf-rules will gaze into his little crystal ball and tell us :D
Hopefully, one German has already pleased me this week (Timo), time for another one to do the same.

#25 ·
If we get him, we'll finally get back the high pressure defending football we played under Benitez, exept maybe Marcelino's defense line goes a bit higher on the pitch. It's not bad to watch eithe since you get a lot of chances to score from winning a lot of balls. The defense will certainly not make these, silly, silly mistakes we're doing under Koeman.

He's more of a result oriented coach who emphazises on defensive security, so he's a good coach if you want to win something.

#26 ·
Yea, he has second or third best defense in whole leage, if I'm not mistaken. 2 jornada back, he had best defense.

But if you will have still Helguera in the line-up, you can forgot about high pressure defending football and your defense will certanly make those sily sily mistakes time and time again. :D

#31 ·
Usually a 4-4-2 with a solid defence, good wingers and strong central midfield.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.