1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From www.optasoccer.com

MARCEL FOR MADRID?
by Adam Marshall

CHELSEA defender Marcel Desailly is being linked in his native France with a move to Real Madrid, as a Stamford Bridge exit seems a distinct possibility.
Several comments attributed to the centre back this season have suggested that he is not settled in West London, and he covets a return to the fulfillment he enjoyed at Marseille and Milan.

European Cup finalists Real are still on the look-out for a top class defender and Desailly certainly fits the bill after proving his billing as one of the best players in his position in the world...

This would be the experienced defender what we need :). What are you thinking of this guys?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've been hearing that about France for a little while now...as well as Petit to Real.

Haven't heard anything out of Spain though about it.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and funnily enough, this site mentioned the possible petit move!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Guys you know what I feel.... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)(but only about Marcel) - one of my dreams has now come true, now just come on in Zizou! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I guy like Marcel Desially would defintely strenghten our defence but I don't believe this romour before I have seen him signing a contract. Beceause I don't think that Chelsea is not very keen in selling him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts