Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After last week voices were heard about people wanting to see LF going home he mentioned that he has an offer from Spain. According to the Spanish Newspaper Marca, Segunda team Levante have approached Fernandez in attempt to sign him as their coach next year. Fernandez himself has made it clear to the management that he is committed to Beitar. I find it hard to believe he would've taken it anyway unless he'd be fired.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
After last week voices were heard about people wanting to see LF going home he mentioned that he has an offer from Spain. According to the Spanish Newspaper Marca, Segunda team Levante have approached Fernandez in attempt to sign him as their coach next year. Fernandez himself has made it clear to the management that he is committed to Beitar. I find it hard to believe he would've taken it anyway unless he'd be fired.
Well Fernandez said he is comitted to Beitar, but he still leaves a mystery if he will continue his job for next season and that he will still decide about it.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Alot of things and variables pop up in this case. Anything can really happen... i mean... in all honesty...
i dont see LF in Beitar next season....

the next 9 rounds (or so..) can prove me wrong...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Fernandez's future is in doubt if the media is reliable, there are all kinds of clashes between him and Gaidamak nowadays with quotes from both sides about threating to end the contact at the end of the season.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts