Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's been firing them in for Salzburg and did well for Austria against France so time for him to move to a bigger league, you'd say.

However how good is he? and would he be a success in a bigger league like say Toni Polster in the past?

what do you guys reckon? :)

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Has done well in the league so far (scored 20 goals in 16 matches). He really should move to a bigger league now, he's 24 already so it's about time. Janko's really strong in the air so I actually see him doing well for EPL team, but it's going to take him some time to adapt to a better league as the Austrian is beyond shit.

·
Registered
59,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of club do you reckon? Wigan like Paul Scharner? or a higher tier one?

Hertha Berlin I read were thinking about him.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
Janko is a good goalscorer and very strong on the head, he's also pretty fast for being so tall, but that's on a longer distance so that doesn't make him quick.

I think he'd fit in any mid-table team in the top three leagues, could very well replace Marko Pantelić at Hertha as they haven't come up with a decent contract for him.

·
Registered
59,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just joined FC Twente for 6m euros

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Smart move.

A striker with a sence for the goals going to the dutch league is always a good career move.

He has lots of presence and with the right partnetship and team he could really shine.

As Zoric said tho, can't see him making it really big.

·
Registered
59,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I expect him to get 20 to 30 goals next season and then maybe a German side making a bid for him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.