Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just after his arrival at Modena Marazzina said: "Novellino made me play in the wrong position". :rolleyes:
So, it seems that the first thing all the players who leave Samp do is blaming Novellino (see Corrado Colombo) and his 4-4-2.
The answer of Novellino was "Chatters shorten the legs. That's what Flachi uses to says". Probably Novellino simply wanted to quote a player who, in the past, had been left out but had also been able to gain back the place into the starting lineup... by working.

Indeed, the way Novellino strictly adopt 4-4-2 is a bit obsessive (sometimes he could adapt the formation to the players...) and maybe the fact that he behaves a kind of sergeant major does not help.
Now Marazzina will have a chance at Modena to show that he is right. If he will fail, then Novellino was right.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Just after his arrival at Modena Marazzina said: "Novellino made me play in the wrong position". :rolleyes:
So, it seems that the first thing all the players who leave Samp do is blaming Novellino (see Corrado Colombo.
:howler: ...probably if Marazzina played with us Spalletti(who make play all our player in another positions....) made him play like defender!:howler: ...and Colombo like goalkeeper...:D so i wonder what they would have said

·
Registered
822 Posts
Re: Re: Marazzina blames Novellino

Arianna said:
:howler: ...probably if Marazzina played with us Spalletti(who make play all our player in another positions....) made him play like defender!:howler: ...and Colombo like goalkeeper...:D so i wonder what they would have said
And Domizzi as striker, this guy knows how to put the ball in the net!:tongue:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Ahh poor Marazzina everywhere he goes he has problems...maybe leaving Chievo was the biggest mistake of his life. :D I'm sure his problems with Del Neri could have been left off the field...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Marazzina has never been a real consistant striker,So the decision to release him IMO was a good one.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
I think he should blame his feet to start liking a football!:D

Damn this players who dont admit they are weak!:groan:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts