Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess he deserves a personal thread, doesn't he? ;):D
Especially now that I found some pictures "from his personal archive" :eek::D:D I was going to post them in one of Loko threads... but damn, he's good enough to have his own thread here :cool: :D:D

so here they go, pictures of Marat Izmailov, a player who came to Loko from FShM Moscow football school in 2000 and who in my opinion is the best proof that our selectioners aren't as bad as many think :thmbup::D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a stupid thing but still:D
Marat's words about La-Manga: "We are back to La-Manga again. Today we played against Lilestrem and lost 0-1. I was substituted in the middle of the second half.
We are living in cottages again, this time 6 persons in a cottage - Evsey, Zinovyev, Bugay, Sych, Lebed' and me. Happy St. Valentine's Day to all again! Lots of love!

lol it means he doesn't know Zinovyev well enough yet to give him any nickname, or maybe they haven't invented anything yet:D And it's nice to see that apparently it was easy for Bugaev and Lebedenko to join the team:)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D And now Marat can't stop crying cos some girl doesn't think he's goodlooking... :frownani::howler::D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow that's the best thing I've heard this year I think :eek::proud::happy:

where do you know him from btw? Have you seen any matches with him?

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
I'm afraid the only thing I've seen was some highlights from Lokomotiv's matches with Inter in the Champions League, I recall your team played really well then and there was absolute cracker of a goal from Loskov :cool: But the player who drew most attention was Izmailov, he was so skillful. I believe I vaguely recall him from Euro2004 but I would like to see more of him. Just one of many exciting players I wish had more attention. :)

Btw Ari, he's not ugly. :pp

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
numerodix said:
I'm afraid the only thing I've seen was some highlights from Lokomotiv's matches with Inter in the Champions League, I recall your team played really well then and there was absolute cracker of a goal from Loskov :cool: But the player who drew most attention was Izmailov, he was so skillful. I believe I vaguely recall him from Euro2004 but I would like to see more of him. Just one of many exciting players I wish had more attention. :)
I see :) It actually surprised me that you've heard of him:eek::D I thought you'd only seen him at Euro2004... He wasn't at his best then btw :(
And he's very skillful, true. Once at the training he did something wrong and our headcoach said in a joking manner: "come on, you're our most skillful player... and such a mistake..." So even our headcoach admits it:D It's only sad that Marat often is too much into dribbling and loses good moments because of it:(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Julia said:
I see :) It actually surprised me that you've heard of him:eek::D I thought you'd only seen him at Euro2004... He wasn't at his best then btw :(
Before Euro there were rumours in Russia that Roma's coach kept an eye on Izmailov but after it this gossip stopped :D So it's better for us that he didn't show his best in Portugal ;)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
indeed, it was my consolation too after he performed quite bad at Euro :howler::D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can anybody explain to me why Marat played under 16 in today's match against Liechtenstein? :confused: I thought he was №7 in NT too :eek:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks...
but what about NT shirts of a certain player? They r sold both with number and with player's name on them, right?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts