Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
Well, I can't feel happy when a person is crumbling down, but all of this matches the character and his personal behaviour all along his career. He's an adult man, he doesn't even have the excuse of the poor rich boy.
If he doesn't care about himself, who is expected to do it?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
If you tried to give up drugs you'd probably end up looking like that too. He was always chubby, even when he was playing, but the majority of his weight is due to his struggle against drug addiction.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Jan Molby was that size when he was still playing and no-one worries about him. ;)

·
Registered
5,928 Posts

Maradona and Tevez...shocking :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
MutOofd said:
even now he is the exception: arent models said to be snorting coke to losse weight :rollani: well this chap sure isnt getting the benefits
Snorting, not trying to stop it.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Drug addiction is a terrible disease often misunderstood by people. Sad indeed, but why make fun of him, or call him just a fat man?:confused: I hope no one in your family gets addicted to drugs, there is no easy solution.

Thanks for posting the good pics as well. I have never rooted for Argentina, but boy oh boy, was he amazing in the WC's

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
barça said:
Drug addiction is a terrible disease often misunderstood by people. Sad indeed, but why make fun of him, or call him just a fat man?:confused: I hope no one in your family gets addicted to drugs, there is no easy solution.

Thanks for posting the good pics as well. I have never rooted for Argentina, but boy oh boy, was he amazing in the WC's
:thmbup:

·
Registered
472 Posts
That's the big difference between Pele and Maradonna: class outside the pitch!
Maradona is a poor man, I feel sorry for him, he had everything and just look at him now!

·
Administrator
53,035 Posts
Its sad really and shouldnt be made fun of,I'm more worried of his heart,even if he has gained alot of weight now,weights 120 kg's.Apparently only 38% of his heart is functional.

·
Administrator
53,035 Posts
I think he means how he was a goodie-two shoes off the pitch in his playing days.Sucking up to the media and all.Pele is obviously a great player,but its hard to find a bigger prick, a greedy mofo,he is atleast a classy in that way.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts