Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems like maradona is working out everyday to get ready for the game..IMO, its his choice...if he wants to be kind of fit for the game, then it will be nice to see him play, but if he is going to show up with an ugly look, then i rather not see him in the media.

i saw a picture of him and he had his normal hair colour and he seems to be a little thiner than before...i hope he can lose pounds to make couple of nice moves for everyone to enjoy.

FORZA MARADONA
#1 IN MY HEART :)

J

·
0 Posts
argentina
dont drive me to cry
i can think about him playing baddly
even if he pee around the field he will show his greatest
maradona my heart ...

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I think he should bag the game. He has proven himself on the world stage and although it's a nice that Maradona was asked, he really should take it easy.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i saw some pictures of him working out and he is looking better than before(i mean a month ago), so i would love to see him come on the field and show a couple of nice moves for people to get reminded of who is the best player ever...btw, is pele playing?

M

·
0 Posts
yo guys,
he is the best player in the whole world ever...
he is a true LEGEND
i saw a couple of matches for him with Napoli... seriously, he playes like he owns the game... he is great .
then i watched the game against England... WOW ... people keep on talking about PELE .
ok, he is great... but MARADONA is SUPER

i hope he can show us some of his talent
:) i think i'm gona cry ...
i better stop now ...

Forza Maradona :)

salam ................................ MO ...

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mo, where are you from?

or where are you originally from?

and do you have videos of him playing the games you mentioned?? i would love to get a copy of it if someone has it....DON MARADONA!!!!

KING OF FOOTBALL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts