Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maradona has been invited by Lothar Matthaus to play in his testemonial match, if Maradona can play that is. Im sure he still has the skills but whether he can run properly or not is the question

maybe he can play for boca again :)

FORZA LAZIO!
FORZA MARADONA!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
The man can barely breath, much less run. If he makese the game it'll probably as a spectator in the stands. I'd love to see him play again, but it'll never happen.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
it would be fun to see him play again,but if he does it will be for a very short time.
maybe 10-20 minutes on the pitch.
this guy can't even run anymore
but he still got the skills......

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
it would be fun to see him play again,but if he does it will be for a very short time.
maybe 10-20 minutes on the pitch.
this guy can't even run anymore
but he still got the skills......

·
Registered
421 Posts
guys
with maradona there is no need to run
JUST stand in his place and gives great passes
:)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
True, he could be effective. The opposing players would probably be afraid to touch him for fear of killing him. He could play undefended. He's practically dead as it is. Have you seen the pictures of him? He's a whale and looks sick. I wouldn't recognize him and I sure wouldn't confuse him with a world class athlete. How very, very sad.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Please Maradona what ?? Did you see his latest Pics ?? He is as fat as Yukozona.. He will just make fun of himself if he plays, he is a great player and should keep it that way without humiliating himself anymore...

O

·
0 Posts
I think,maradona could be comeback,i'm really hope this,and i wish him to feel good,i think the world cup japan 2002,like france 98,will be very poor and boring without a great player like him,forza maradona !!!!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
What do you mean get him back ??????????

Okay I suggest getting back pele too, the WC2002 will need player like him to be exciting, and as long as we are getting back Maradona and pele why not get back beckenbauer, Carlos Alberto and platini too.. Now that would be a nice world cup, a classic..

What do you think guys ???????? I say to hell with Del Piero, Ronaldo, Crespo, Lopez, Batigol, Owen, Mihajlovic, Vieri, Simeone, Amoroso, Raul e.t.c and bring back the oldies.

BTW, did you really watch WC98 ?? How come its boring ?? Most reporters said it was the most exciting ever.. Argentina - England, Brazil - Denmark, Croatia - Germany, Holland - Argentina, Yugo - Holland, Brazil - Holland, France - Croatia... Now were those matches boring to you ???????

D

·
0 Posts
The elderly World Cup, how nice to would be. Matthaus only wants Maradona to play in his testimonal to get some revenge on him from 1986, when Maradona made a puppet out of Matthaus in the Final.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts