Xtratime Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
taht rivaldo will be the best player of the world for a LONG time.
his quality and skill are way above ANY layer world wide!:)
VIVA DIEGUITO ARMANDO MARADONA...the guy really knows his stuf, and says ALWAYS what is the truth and what is in his mind:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Have you seen the Maradona-CAM while the decisions on penalties ? A guy with serious heart condition in that kind of excitement and blood pressure sensation looked scary indeed to me...

CESF

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
BULL****!

Rivaldo is DEFINITELY NOT the best player in the world! lets be serius...just because he is Brazilian?

In MY opinion,the best player in the world is Fernando Redondo,then comes Luis Figo.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
there are many great players,but who's the best?
rivaldo is very good,but maybe i'll agree with amoroso.
figo may be number 1.
but what about zidane?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Read who said it !!!

Amoroso,
if you read teh thread you would have noticed that DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA, who by the way is Argentinian and knows Redondo very well, said that on Wednesday while his Boca Juniors were beating the crap out of those nasty pigs!
So if you think Redondo is the best player good for you, I don't think he is..io think Rivaldo is! But i do think redondo is the best DEFENSIVE midfielder of the world!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Rivaldo, Figo, Zidane and Redondo are the top players of the world now. I think everyone has a different opinion, from my point of view, Rivaldo is the best, maybe not at the moment, but probably in these days. I totally agree with Ze, Maradona knows Redondo very well, but he still ranks Rivaldo first.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ze,I know that Maradona told it,but you obviusly said this was the truth,didnt you? I dont blame you,although I think you are terribly biased over Brazilian players and Brazilian teams and your arrogance sometimes reach the levels of Man Utd fans,no offence!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Amoroso,
I think Rivaldo is the best player in the world a long time ago..it goes back from 96. and in 97 I think Edmundo played better than Ronaldo! (who saw the Braziian champiohnship in 97 knows what i'm talking about)I have never thought in my life that Ronaldo was the best in the world, and a lot of people in brazil think the same way. Ronaldo is overated.
I'm bringing Ronaldo up because (ok i do get exceited for brazil), but I am not all that biased, at least i try not to be.
ABout the level of Man Utd fans, the problem is that their team is not all that, and mine is! :):):)

·
International
5,629 Posts
I want to bring up my previous topic:

Rivaldo says....

The only reason Figo is not the player of the World is because he is not Brazillian!

I hope that answers it!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well,
that's what rivaldo thinks.
If you think that aswell, give him a Brazilian passport, let's exchange Jardel with Figo:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts