Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Oh man those cleats, they make you play exactly like Maradona, man I want those cleats!

Ok seriously Im pretty sure they are called Copa Mundial.

Edit are you talking about the Adidas one right? I don't know the Puma ones, I assume they are Puma kings.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Purger said:
What are cleats?
cleats are what the Americans call football boots, voetbalschoenen, fussballschuhe, scarpe di calcio, botas de futbol. I used to wear a pair of Puma Maradona's when I was a kid. The best players wore Puma - Eusebio, Pele, Cruijff, Maradona!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeh god did indeed wear puma kings, although he could have won the world cup with hi-tec on the wrong feet.
i want a good Maradona video, not about his life, just his goals, tell me where they are.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Oliver Norvell said:
cleats are what the Americans call football boots, voetbalschoenen, fussballschuhe, scarpe di calcio, botas de futbol. I used to wear a pair of Puma Maradona's when I was a kid. The best players wore Puma - Eusebio, Pele, Cruijff, Maradona!
Thanks for the explanation.:)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Oliver Norvell said:

The best players wore Puma?? Beckham wears an adidas you know..

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Faisal said:
Oh man those cleats, they make you play exactly like Maradona, man I want those cleats!
Faisal, you smoke the cheap stuff I see. :nono:
Puma Kings? Thanks

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
beckham mania said:
The best players wore Puma?? Beckham wears an adidas you know..
That is why he is not one of the best.
Adidas lately has no real good shoes. The F50, dont like them and same for the Beckham shoes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts