Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, our forum - REAL MADRID, is now officially the third biggest forum in all of xtratime! We have over 3700 posts and we have just edged out Juventus for the bronze medal:D Now our next target is Internazionale and after that the big doggy! - Lazio! If we catch them I'm Simon Templar!:D:D hehe, so after this brief pause to compliment ourselves, let's get bac to work:D!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
If by "work" you mean what's been happening this morning, I think we're really good to go!!!

I'm having a really hard time catching up... :) :) :)

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
labas, try to get Cameron here and we edge them all out!!!! :D :D :D

P

·
0 Posts
Yes, and we generally have quality posts too :)

In due time we'll be number one.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Does anyone visit the Lazio forum much? From what i heard there is a lot of ****-talk between Serie A teams there so i dont like the idea of our glorious Real Madrid forum becoming like that.I mean, we dont even have problem with Barca fans here (except for me:D )

Real&Barcafan

D

·
0 Posts
I go a lot to Lazio forum and it's great.And it's because it's my second favourite club behind Madrid.Quality of the posts is also good, there's isn't much ****-talk and other Serie A team fans rarely come there and argue.Only bad thing is a lot of new guys who think they can become Lazio fans in 1 night (probably 'cause it's the most visited forum on xtratime).However, it's not bad and there is a core of 25-30 guys who really love Lazio.And our forum here is great too, although there were some days when it seemed like dead.But again, Barca's forum is dead all the time :)
HALA MADRID!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, most of the things posted here are really interesting, and you're right Dino this forum is back to life! But that's been happening for the past 3 month now:D Anyway I just wish pool could come back and we'd have a real strong team here:D:D And I agree with you Hala, that what was going on this morning was totally mad!:mad: I mean I was like typing with the speed of light and every time I came back, there was more stuff from you and pablo:( IO was simply sick, I was cursing and saying, slow down!!!:D It was mad! I think I have to get meself a internet connection full-time, not this ****, where I pay for every minute I'm on-line - these last two months it's cost me a fortune, well not me but y mom:D

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Oh my God! Oh my God! It's happening again!
I've just posted an answer to Amo's call for HELP and the minute I'm back I see at least 5 more popping up!!!

I'm not sure I can take that twice on the same day... not with this heat!!! (45C today) :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, you're right Pablo is back! ahhhhhhhh! :mad: I'm leaving before this lace turns into hell:D :rolleyes:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Keep up the great work Merengues!
Labas, how much does it cost for internet in Poland?
I would like to know the cost of internet in Europe as i heard that it's really expensive!:(
Labas, what if i told you of a site that gives you and EVERYONE that wants it, UNLIMITED AND FREE INTERNET FOR LIFE? Would you be interested?:):):)
Let me know if you people are interested...
To get back to original topic, the Real forum is one of the most interesting in the whole net with the brasilian one.

Hala Madrid!
Forza Magico Milan!

The world is ours...once again!
The world will be...Bleu Blanc Rouge...once again!

La victoire est en nous...pour toujours!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Actually it's not THAT expensive in Greece. It costs 1 drachmae per minute of connection. $1 = 350 drs. (round there). But DO TELL US MORE!

P

·
0 Posts
Yes, Pablo is back intermittently during the day. :) But, Labas, you'd miss me if I weren't here. :D

In regards to prices, San_Siro, I pay 40 euros a month for ADSL.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hege, I was joking Pablo, of course:D I pay a lot here, something like 120 $ last month. My mom almost killed me:mad: If i don't get the connection sorted out, I'm gonna have my modem taken away and that means....no xtratime:mad: NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:mad:

P

·
0 Posts
I know :) Besides, it often takes a lot to upset me. hehe.

How much is adsl in Poland? Are you in a city where it is available? It's just now available in the larger cities in France.

It's nice having a live connection. We had such high phone bills (access is cheap, communication is outrageous in europe)because we spent so much time for work and research, etc. that we have sliced our bill in half by going digital.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Its Netzero.com
check it out people!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
arghhhhhhh....R&B, do you wanna make all of us jealous?:D

Anyway, Internet is quite common here, you can go to any library and use it freely, and the best thing is that it doesn't count minute by minute...so if you pay $20 per month...you can use it as frequently as you like at home:)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
still one thing, on topic:
Our board reminds me of Brazil board, under a un-noticeable topic, we started our off-topic party!!!:D:D:D
OK, serious talks exist as well...so, Forza Real Board!!! ViVa millions posts!!! Hala Madrid!!! Bravo Madridista!!!

Cheers!!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I must have the slowest connection of all of you guys - 28800 bytes per second is the max I can pull out of my modem:mad: That's why I payed 120$ last month:mad:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts