┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
239 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
sign a defender and world class goalkeeper
definitely... with a solid defence, we can buy some time before getting midfielders. plus, next season we wiill have money again, so fergie can really buy big.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Stretford said:
Just because a player is Turkish does not make them world class ffs. :rollani:
I am not being biased, he is world class.
I think Rustu proved that he was world class in the world cup 2002

Frey hasn't even played proper NT matches or CL football, but I say it he is till world class...

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Cihan007x said:
I think Rustu proved that he was world class in the world cup 2002
Rivaldo was world player of the year in 1999, he dissapeared shortly afterwards.

What has Rustu done since 2002? He's also approaching his mid 30's.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Simba said:
Rivaldo was world player of the year in 1999, he dissapeared shortly afterwards.

What has Rustu done since 2002? He's also approaching his mid 30's.
You're comparing Rivaldo to Rustu :howler:

Rivaldo was one of the best players of his generation

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Not really comparing, just trying to show this pillock that what you achieved 3 years ago doesn't really mean alot today.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
YeaVerily said:
definitely... with a solid defence, we can buy some time before getting midfielders. plus, next season we wiill have money again, so fergie can really buy big.
Nope because without reinforcing the midfield we will not be able to win the league or advance very far in champs league again, which means another fall in profits and transfer budget.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We need a good keeper like people said, and thats Kameni. Its obvious he is going to be one of the best keepers ever, have you guys seen him play?

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
no but if ppl r only recommending him (kameni) because of his performance in the barcelona derby u cant predict he will b 1 of the best ever

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Isaksson, Alex, Essien, Parker and Vicente, all that for £40m i reckon, sell RvN to the Chavs and you'd be money in.

best to not try to compete with the Chavs but try to make the most of their financial muscle, Ronaldo might be a good option to let go to them as well, try to make a killing from them and clean up the talent that's everywhre else.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Frey! alteratives could be Kameni / Robinson...
Kompany! / King / Alex
Jenas / Essien / De Rossi / Van Bommel (hes near 30, so maybe some younger )
Vicente ???? / Downing ?
If I could dream F.Torres / Bojinov, but thats goin to happen when Buffon comes to Man U ( not likely... )

About Promotions...
Rossi, Pique, Spector...

·
Registered
733 Posts
United should look at Riquelme. He has turned Forlan into one of La Liga's leading scorers. :finger:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ummm.... actually, i think tts becuz forlan always had talent, but just wasn't physcial enuf for the english game. I mean, look at what he was doing BEFORE he came to the premiership, scoring bucketloads in a less physical league

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
k, cb, rb, dm.

i think that should be the main positions looked at. frey, king, trabelsi, essien off the top of my head.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts