Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing how Old Trafford became half empty after Liverpool 3rd goal with more than 15 minutes to go was embarrassing.. and disgusting.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
You are absolutely right. I agree completely.

I couldn't believe it. I was in shock....

...right up until Dossena scored :D

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Roma fans = Gloryhunters?

Seeing how empty the Olimpico Stadium is every week but how packed it is for CL evenings is embarrassing.....and disgusting.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
lol

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So it is you..

Our fans were louder than yours in OT while being 7 down. That's support, one would thought you might've learned something from this.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah deleting threads is something serious. This should be investigated. Let's see what the mods say. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah like discussing, Dos Santos, Vidic, Real Madrid and 90% of the other threads are "relevant" to the WF.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
In your face!

In your face!

In your face - anyone who feels offended by me saying in your face - in your face!

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Yeah, they are not proper fans untill they stab someone up the arse.

·
A true hero
31,428 Posts
No walking away from your team when they are down makes more sense.
Personally I would probably stay, but if you're paying as much as Man Yoo fans to see games, and your team puts in a pathetic performance, then I can see why you'd think they get paid well enough to deal with the heartache on their own.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You support the team colors not the indvidual players. Really what kind of support it is when you make noise and support if the team is playing well but leave when they show anything else.

This is the defintion of gloryhunters.

·
A true hero
31,428 Posts
You support the team colors not the indvidual players. Really what kind of support it is when you make noise and support if the team is playing well but leave when they show anything else.

This is the defintion of gloryhunters.
Well tbh, imo if you don't support your local team you're a gloryhunter, so don't want to get into that with me.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts