Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what you think of Damian Manso, I understand he'll probably be returning to San Lorenzo now. I saw one game of Bastia this year and he didn't really show himself. I understand he's considered one of the less talented youngsters among the many emerging these days. What do you think of him? And where is he playing next year?

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
He was very good back with Newll's Old Boys, this season I saw some matchs of Bastia and also some of the French highlights but as you said.. he wasn't that good and he was replaced in number of games.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
He was outstanding when he was at Newell's, especially between '99 to early 01. Hopefully, he'll regain his form, he has the talent, now let's see if he can rediscover it.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I remember that he was called the next Riquelme, such a talent...

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you think maybe Europe came too soon for him? On the other hand, Bastia should be an excellent club to develop at, mid table placing, not too much pressure, great opportunity to shine...

Better luck next year!

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
well i saw that goal and was tremendous. he has the talent. i just hope he can show it next season, the same way aimar did it after a dissapointing begining.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts