Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VENEZIA - Venezia's forward Pippo Maniero has commented : "There wasn't any penalty. I believe the referee has exaggerated. If I were him, I shouldn't have whistled penalty"

Last week Capello was fuming at the work done by the officials, and if It wasnt for Muzzi Roma would had lost.

Theres 1 team that hasnt been so unlucky when it comes to the referees descicion. But I'm just paranoic, I must be wrong, it cant happend, not again.

The bas thng is something tells me we have not seen the end of the worse of this! :D

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Manierio THANK u so much for being HONEST>>:mad:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
But of course although he didn't like the decision since he was an "honest" person....it would be out of his mind to go against the referee's decision moreover the decision was a good one for him and his side...;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
well, the refs like to screw us...what more we can say...muzzi liked to give roma a gift by missing the penalty but maniero didn't...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Though the penalty is a fault.
But our bad performance told me Venezia deserved 1 point.
Guly should be sold out right now!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
truezsp said:

Guly should be sold out right now!
unfortunately, no one wants him...not even for free...if he was good, milan would have kept him...he is garbage...

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
manieromutherphuck&5er

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
It's normal a forward would dive like this to cheat a penalty!And it happens all the time!It's good that Maniero admit this and like SAC said,we haven't seen the worst of this!

At least he admit this unlike THE PHUCKING ARSEHOLE MARIO STANIC CHEAT THE PHUCKING NON-EXISTENT PENALTY AT TARDINI AT THE LAST MINUTE OF THE DAMN GAME ILL NEVER FORGET THIS U SON OF A BYTCH STANIC PHUCK U!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts