Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heard from a good source that maniche is going to come if Edu leaves.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stretford said:
What happened to the 'bet'? Why did you edit that bit out?

Was that a step too far in your lies? :D

Excuse me if I don't believe another of your bullshit rumours.

http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2199405#post2199405
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2230443#post2230443
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2212463#post2212463
I edited that bit out because, when people read that story they would not believe it and so not believe that maniche was coming at all.

In response to your stupid links, Mascherano had a medical at Arsenal in the summer and would of signed if Vieira didnt leave FACT!!! Campbell signed like he said he would, so i dont see the point of your third link.

No i dont work for the sun

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Petros said:
In response to your stupid links, Mascherano had a medical at Arsenal in the summer and would of signed if Vieira didnt leave FACT!!!
Petros is right about Mascherano. He was coming if Vieira left and everyone knew that. Dein had drawn the contract up already, and Mascherano and his agent had agreed to the terms, and River Plate had agreed to the fee of 8m. Arsenal, River Plate and Mascherano were just waiting for Vieira to sign for Real to go ahead with it. Vieira stayed and the Mascherano contract was cancelled.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
that van bommel was all the rave a few years back...but its all hype now...maniche would probably do a better job for u guys

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
maniche over mascherano? i dont think so. mascherano is far better, but since the summer his price has gone up immensly and it also looks like he is off to corintheans

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
*OZ* said:
that van bommel was all the rave a few years back...but its all hype now...maniche would probably do a better job for u guys
van Bommel's behaviour in Eindhoven against us is exactly what we need right now - a bit of fighting spirit and tough play. Playing against him and Flamini would be a nightmare for someone like Lampard.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
I'd rather AW sign Edgar Davids.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Maniche is good player and I have seen him played. Don't worry about his quality in case we really sign him.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Maniche wud be a great signing

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
PAO_ARSENAL said:
Maniche wud be a great signing
I concur. A future of Maniche & Cesc in the middle of the park could do wonders for Arsenal in the long run.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haroon said:
I concur. A future of Maniche & Cesc in the middle of the park could do wonders for Arsenal in the long run.
maniche is 27 aint he?? Doubt he will play with cesc much in the future as the other slot will always be vieira who is 28

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
maniche is big money, AW wont spend big money, mascherano is young And the boss said he will buy an experienced player, i think we will get davids, i really really like diouf at fulham, thats a monster, maniche waould cost allot, shouldnt we get a defender.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you mean diop i suppose not diouf.

maniche would not cost that much, he has been injured most of the season

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Petros said:
maniche over mascherano? i dont think so. mascherano is far better, but since the summer his price has gone up immensly and it also looks like he is off to corintheans
i heard from a friend that he allready signed for the corintheans. unbelivable, first tevez then carlos alberto and now macherano. whats with the world :dazed:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts