Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I might be jumping the gun here, but both his agent and Chievo's general manager have said that Manfredini is going to play for us next season and the only thing left is Pesaresi's signature so that he moves to Chievo as part of the deal.

We are still in the hunt for Eriberto, but Juventus are believed to be blocking the transfer .. it seems that they are prepearing to somehow include Eriberto in their bid to sign Nesta... smart move from the fat bastard called Moggi if you ask me.

I hope that we can manage to get them both, because they really impressed me in the past season with Chievo and if we get him we'll have great players on the wings ( Manfredini and Sorin behind him + Eriberto and Oddo behind him )..

I'm not sure about the money involved but for Manfredini it seems that it's around 10million + Pesaresi.

Welcome to Lazio, Manfredini :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Smart move by Craggnoti... I hope we can sign Eriberto without selling our captain.. Anyway, Is Rivaldo ours??? I read from lazio.net, that he is ours, but the deal yet to be confirmed. It says that we will get Rivaldo plus 20 million Euro, in returns Crespo and Mendieta (on loan) to Barcelona. anyone know about this??

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pierre said:
Anyway, Is Rivaldo ours??? I read from lazio.net, that he is ours, but the deal yet to be confirmed. It says that we will get Rivaldo plus 20 million Euro, in returns Crespo and Mendieta (on loan) to Barcelona. anyone know about this??
Well I read it too, it's Rivaldo + 30 milliom for Crespo and Mendieta(on loan) I think..

I read it on lazio.net and laziomania while tribalfootball mentioned that negotiations are on progress.. though Cragnotti is denying it :rolleyes:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
isn't mendieta supposed to go to ateletico madrid???

·
International
6,519 Posts
All of these rumours are driving me crazy.. Mendieta here, Mendieta there, Nesta in Lazio, Nesta in Juve, Nesta in Inter bla bla jadda jadda... Give it a break just a little bit please...

Manfredini was superB last season although he hadn't scored a goal. His passes were briliant, and with the good strikers I hope to see more goals from Lazio. Eriberto would be perfetto aswell..

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Manfredini cleared for Lazio move

Tuesday 4th June 2002

Chievo have confirmed that midfielder Christian Manfredini's £5 million-plus-player move to Lazio is imminent.

"Manfredini will play for the Rome club next year," said sports director Giovanni Sartori. "The transfer is almost done and there are no doubts. We're just considering which player between Emanuele Pesaresi and Alessandro Turchetta we will get as part of the deal."

Manfredini was called up to the Italy squad for the first time to face the USA last January, two months after turning his back on the Cote d'Iviore - the nation of his birth - when selected for an international.

"I don't remember any of my time in Africa and I feel 100 per cent Italian," he said.

The 23-year-old was disappointed to miss out on Giovane Trappatoni's World Cup party after a tremendous season for Chievo. He scored two goals in 28 games as the Verona side finished fifth.

onefootball

H

·
0 Posts
Forget about Eriberto.We should do anything to jeopardise our Captain's future.Manfredini should have made it to the national team in the world cup.Oh well,try harder next time then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts