Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must admit I have been away from football for several months. But now that I have come back, I see Roma getting rid of what was once an indispensable player in Spalletti's machine.

So what's the story? Why did things not work out between Amantino Mancini and AS Roma?

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
B/c he does not want to sign a contract extension with a salary Roma are offering. He wants more money that we probably do not want to give him and he let his contract disputes or maybe personal issues affect his last season and did not play well at all for a player with his ability. Seems like the best move for both parties would be to part.

Roma can get some much needed cash and Mancini can find new motivation to prove himself again.

Personally i always would defend him and understand that its not his first duty to run for the team but he has been beyond lazy and while i can deal with that he should be getting on the score sheet more than he has. I hate seeing players leave and then tryig to beat us the next season so i will obviously be cursing at my TV very bad things about him but its all in good fun.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Because Mancini is:
1)not nearly as good as he thinks he is
2)lazy bastard

And because of these two reasons, not worth the money he demands for a salary.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
A good stance to have as a club! The dog wags the tail and not the other way around. I think you will find he could easily fall from grace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts