Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy to read that he is so sure... he is the one.
I would be hardly sure even if we defeated Udinese next week.
We'd be +2 with the matches vs Juve and Roma left, while Udinese will face Chievo (nothing more to ask to this championship) and Parma.
More, most of our players are overdone.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
well i think that would be every samps fan statement for this mattter but only if you asked him about what his heart believes,cause if you would put a little mind in this you would see that samp is in deep shit unfortunatelly.

Udine has chievo in(sure 3 points)and parma away in the last game where parma will be probably not caring for nothing

while samp has juve away which unfortunatelly lost from lecce and that shaked them a litle (if this hadnt happen we would go there quite to take what we want,now it s more dificult) and ofcourse roma which we should pray that they wont win in milano so they wont care last round..

the optimistic scenario:

samp:52 udine:50

udine:3 samp:0
juve:1 chievo:3
roma:3 parma:1

and the realastic
samp: 51(or 47) udine:52(51)

udine:3(or 1) samp:0(or 1)
juve: 0 chievo:3
roma: 3(or 1) parma:3(or 1)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
STAI ZITTA!!!:fero: :)tongue: i m practising my italian dont take it personally)

chievo is sure 3 points for udine.thats a fact..its the last giornate and its italy and except if udine players behave like chievo players last year(juve-chievo 4-3 or 3-3 if i remember well they let them,and i mean that the juve players let them score, and those bastards couldnt and i lost a lot of money in betting)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
bati9 said:
STAI ZITTA!!!:fero: :)tongue: i m practising my italian dont take it personally)

chievo is sure 3 points for udine.thats a fact..its the last giornate and its italy and except if udine players behave like chievo players last year(juve-chievo 4-3 or 3-3 if i remember well they let them,and i mean that the juve players let them score, and those bastards couldnt and i lost a lot of money in betting)
STAI ZITTO TU :mad: :groan: :D :pp

...if we will out of the Uefa, i will kill you:D

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Stiamo zitti proprio noi, Toni...c'è l'amore nell'ambiente, e non vogliamo preturbarlo, eh? ;)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Hmmm yes love is on the air..:tongue: :tongue:

There is the love of 2 young writers :D :D and surely the love of Mancini for Sampdoria.
I don't know if Mancio really believes that samp could reach Uefa,surely he hopes that,his past is too impressed in his heart to see Samp in bad waters again.

I hope one day he can come back to Samp like a new coach,Garrone surely should claim him.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
bati9 said:
well i think that would be every samps fan statement for this mattter but only if you asked him about what his heart believes,cause if you would put a little mind in this you would see that samp is in deep shit unfortunatelly.

Udine has chievo in(sure 3 points)and parma away in the last game where parma will be probably not caring for nothing

while samp has juve away which unfortunatelly lost from lecce and that shaked them a litle (if this hadnt happen we would go there quite to take what we want,now it s more dificult) and ofcourse roma which we should pray that they wont win in milano so they wont care last round..

the optimistic scenario:

samp:52 udine:50

udine:3 samp:0
juve:1 chievo:3
roma:3 parma:1

and the realastic
samp: 51(or 47) udine:52(51)

udine:3(or 1) samp:0(or 1)
juve: 0 chievo:3
roma: 3(or 1) parma:3(or 1)

i didnt mention the pesimistic scenario did i??:sob:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
How do things stand with Parma and their eligibility for the UEFA cup? Are there any UEFA rules which would exclude Parma on financial grounds? I'm not wishing bad things for Parma though, as they are freinds of Samp and have had a lot of crap dumped on them this year:( :depress:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I was looking forward to maybe seeing Samp play Charlton or Millwall in the early rounds next season( both teams are quite close to my home), have to make do with Udinese now:( ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts