Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can this clown be a bigger attention seeker? you lose in europe then you throw a temper tantrum at the press conference and announce you're quitting because of the loss then not even a day later announce you're staying?

what the fcuk is that????

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
I got to agree with you there. Mancini is not only one of the most hyped football coaches in history but also not a very smart person. Clown really...

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Inter carries the heavy burden of having to win the Champions League after almost half a century despite spending billions season after season. As they are currently looked upon as the New Juve, winning the Cup with Big Ears would have kind of proved a point. They failed.
Having said that Mancini is payed well enough not to quit after a loss, no matter how disappointing that loss may be, the Inter board and fans were devastated by yet again another CL failure.

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
May he remain at Inter for a long time yet.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Two options really...

One: Inter mental concentration is shattered and they will lose or tie most games in the next weeks... OR!

Two: They stay focus and now we are ****ed... really ****ed since Inter has a rosa of 9126 players and they will have qall 100% fit players for all matches. Whereas... we have a normal team and have to play on more fronts.

[tub]77qyE5Jd6lI[/tub] :D

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
Hey Mancio...

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got to agree with you there. Mancini is not only one of the most hyped football coaches in history but also not a very smart person. Clown really...
a clown for making a rash decision right after being humiliated.

an even bigger clown for not comprehending that whether he stays or not, in this very fragile time for the team with all the in house fighting compounded by another choke --- the timing of this was dreadful.

that being said, i'm really pulling for you guys to pull off la rimonta. you don't understand how much i'm pulling for you lot!

·
Registered
121 Posts
This little 'outburst' will most likely haunt him for a fair bit of time. It's embarassing, not just for him but the club as well. And if nothing else it's the last thing the players would want to be hearing after being knocked out the CL (yet again).

·
Registered
33,994 Posts
Can some mod stop CDM from starting one useless thread after another?

Or at least stop him from doing it anywhere but in the Juventus forum.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can some mod stop CDM from starting one useless thread after another?

Or at least stop him from doing it anywhere but in the Juventus forum.

dude don't be upset because inter registered the big donut on the scoresheet on aggregate.

atleast it wasn't as big as this one:

:howler:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you're the donut stupid. you know....

donut, hole, scoreless in 2 games, 3 goals stuffed up that hole.......

you're really not too bright are you?

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i know can you believe that deadbeat didn't get it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts